• In a form

Segregation is still present in today's society just in a different form, although black people hang with black people and white people hang with white people. We segregate not against colour of skin but with race. Race is the current type of segregation and it needs to change. Make that change.

• Segregation is real, son!

So basically Trump is evil and decided to ban all muslims. At first I was like, HYAHAHA, America would never support that! But I was WRONG! Lots of people agreed and slowly and slowly America will be like the 1960s all over muslims. So Trump is evil and is changing this society.

• Segregation is still in affect

Nobody is treated as highly as a Caucasian man. African Americans and Muslims are the mudsill of society, sadly. A lot of people support Donald Trump's Executive Order to ban all Muslimsvto prevent terrorist attacks but no refugees have created a major threat. African Americans are not being hired for a job just from skin color.

• YEs it is

Blacks in black schools
    Whites in white schools
    schools are starting to be segregated again and it is not good

The school system is rigged and they know it.
    We need a president that will take down segregation once and for all
    1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1

• YEs it is

Blacks in black schools
    Whites in white schools

1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1

• People are still left out in life because of what they look like

Kids in school and teenagers in college or university are left out in groups instead of being included in social activities or welcomed to have fun and hang out . People should be able to live their lives without looking at the colour of their skin and thinking if they were meant to be friends.

• Just a vote

A b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z z y x w v u t s r q p o n m l k j i h g f e d c b a

• Just a vote

• Yyyyyyyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaassssssss yes yes

JND zjdsn djznd zjdn z djk jz dz d kjzs n zsnd knsz nd nsz dnm zsnnmszszzs n szn snz .Zs sz z ,zs m.Z m, sz nsz n zsn nksz ns zn smnzzs znmz mzn zns ns nms znm,zs nzzms nzsnmsz mz, n znmzn,sz snz z n,szmnz n nz,m dn, nzs yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaasssssssssssssss

• Another unfair question.

Segregation was an actual policy, one which was eradicated in the 1960s through the voting rights act and the civil rights act.

What we see today is "choice-segregation". Birds of a feather, fly together. This isn't a racial problem, it's an economic problem.

Most low income trailer-parks are predominantly white. Most government subsidized housing in the ghetto is occupied by blacks and Hispanics. This trend disappears as soon as you look at a different income bracket.

Middle-income housing communities are incredibly diverse. This may be anecdotal, but my neighborhood is a community of over 400 houses and I have neighbors of different ethnicity on literally every side of my house.

• I do not believe that you have an arguable statement because you clearly haven't done enough research.

I believe that there isn't any more segregation today and that there are people out there who think that they need to publicize everything that is going on today and blow it out of proportion. Lil' Wayne actually states that he “I have never, and never’s a strong word; dealt with racism. Not only did I think it was over, I still believe it’s over.” Tell me how that is? Someone so publicly known in today's society has NEVER seen racism? Why do you think that that is? So tell me why is it that people make a "mountain-out-of-a-mole-hill" with this stuff? Why do they think it is right to do such a thing and instill terror of the "black man" into everyone's minds? Now, the blacks are afraid for their lives too... FOR BEING WRONGLY ACCUSED!!! They are afraid to walk out at night to go to the grocery store and have someone accuse them of "snooping- around" or looking "suspicious"?? A black man accidentally locked himself out of his house and was looking inside the windows to see if he could spot them lying around somewhere. He was called on by the cops because SOMEONE thought that he was trying to rob the house. He was also accused by his fellow skin color. The cops told him to prove that he indeed was the owner of the house. Do you really know how all of this started? It started with social-media. The media scaring the rest of the world that what?.... That black men are criminals? That they are animals and they shoot cops for no reason? They are just learning from the best aren't they? They will be whatever they are portrayed as because them, the social media has portrayed them as ruthless and heartless killers. You know that they don't only just "kill" cops but they also are killing themselves as well. The black society has a lot of tension between each other. Their own people! Did you hear that from "social-media"? NOPE! Before I get too heated on this topic where I would like to smash my computer screen into oblivion I have two questions to ask you about this topic? What are we doing to stop this, and what is social media doing to stop it? Will the social-media be able to portray the black men as always being animals or what they really are? Human beings, and that they do matter.

• We can change things

We can still do something about integrating places, the lunch room at high schools, and other things that need to be changed for it's own good. People all over the world treat people like dirt, it's not just whites hurt blacks and black hurt whites, everybody hurts people even if they have the same color of skin. I am not racist, I will never have racism, I don't think anybody should have racism. Negros are still a thing because they have black and brown skin but we shouldn't treat them differently. When I walk down the street I treat people the same, I only avoid people that I don't know, not just blacks! Other people should feel the same!

• Hgrtgrdg gv fesferwtfasty 5y54n55ehr6rgtftsdgr

Y5yhghkr uyytuyt87vmbj hgtrhyhryhb eryrhrtjdtgrsrig ijgionnhn igningi irgjrig ijgiopdp[walg odmhom tgomg lghmt oo ooo y6gybn h78h7 h78h 7h7uh h87 h7h h h7 h8 j8 j9j g j h yh h j h h k j h h j hrtgthyjukijhutut,lgkdrm kmkmtmh hmrtmht mmmik imikmihh ihyimop jiuhg8u h789hpj juhi ji9h78mo ijuhi uhh 9h78

• Bad Word Choice

The word "segregation" in this case is misleading. When people think of segregation, what comes to mind is the society we had 60 years ago, not the one we have today. I don't believe for a second that there is segregation in the United States. That's like saying the Italians and the French are segregated. They live in two different countries. It's not segregation.

• Racial Segregation is still here today.

Racial Segregation is still here today because people still try to avoid the people who have different type skin and facial features. Also It is still here today because some people won't accept the different people as normal humans. If you think about it, It is not the person's body themselves its what make them themselves. So I reckon that those who don't accept those for who they are they should be the society's outcast.