• Segregation is around in many different forms.

Society mistreats people of different gender, religeous belief, and race. Being young, I am shielded from all that is going on around me and I live in a very diverse town. But segregation has been terrible in the past few years. But anyone can make a difference. Schools a lot of the times have mostly one race or another, and most children are bullied by their looks and actions.

• You never know when it could happen to you!

At school, you don't think about getting treated wrong by your teacher.
    When teachers get mad, some react differently than others and take it out on students. At some school girls and guys can't even go to the same school, that wrong. By being by boys and girls you learn a lot about yourself. Back in the 1950's, there were no boys and girls together. They split you up no matter your opinion. If you stood up for yourself you got shut down. Rosa Parks stood up for herself, and it didn't end well. If you get treated the wrong way, stand up for yourself don't back down.

• Just because you don't see it doesn't mean isn't present .

If you honestly believe that segregation isn't in issue to this very day then explain to me why thousand of people have to deal with being discriminated each and everyday. They have to carry on with their lives and live with that burden that they will never 100% will be excepted into society because of there skin tone. Its disturbing how many people have to deal with this on a daily basis. And how much it has expanded to different races. It just needs to stop and we need to keep pushing and educating people to show just how much segregation affects people to this very day.

• I do not believe that you have an arguable statement because you clearly haven't done enough research.

I believe that there isn't any more segregation today and that there are people out there who think that they need to publicize everything that is going on today and blow it out of proportion. Lil' Wayne actually states that he “I have never, and never’s a strong word; dealt with racism. Not only did I think it was over, I still believe it’s over.” Tell me how that is? Someone so publicly known in today's society has NEVER seen racism? Why do you think that that is? So tell me why is it that people make a "mountain-out-of-a-mole-hill" with this stuff? Why do they think it is right to do such a thing and instill terror of the "black man" into everyone's minds? Now, the blacks are afraid for their lives too... FOR BEING WRONGLY ACCUSED!!! They are afraid to walk out at night to go to the grocery store and have someone accuse them of "snooping- around" or looking "suspicious"?? A black man accidentally locked himself out of his house and was looking inside the windows to see if he could spot them lying around somewhere. He was called on by the cops because SOMEONE thought that he was trying to rob the house. He was also accused by his fellow skin color. The cops told him to prove that he indeed was the owner of the house. Do you really know how all of this started? It started with social-media. The media scaring the rest of the world that what?.... That black men are criminals? That they are animals and they shoot cops for no reason? They are just learning from the best aren't they? They will be whatever they are portrayed as because them, the social media has portrayed them as ruthless and heartless killers. You know that they don't only just "kill" cops but they also are killing themselves as well. The black society has a lot of tension between each other. Their own people! Did you hear that from "social-media"? NOPE! Before I get too heated on this topic where I would like to smash my computer screen into oblivion I have two questions to ask you about this topic? What are we doing to stop this, and what is social media doing to stop it? Will the social-media be able to portray the black men as always being animals or what they really are? Human beings, and that they do matter.

• Another unfair question.

Segregation was an actual policy, one which was eradicated in the 1960s through the voting rights act and the civil rights act.

What we see today is "choice-segregation". Birds of a feather, fly together. This isn't a racial problem, it's an economic problem.

Most low income trailer-parks are predominantly white. Most government subsidized housing in the ghetto is occupied by blacks and Hispanics. This trend disappears as soon as you look at a different income bracket.

Middle-income housing communities are incredibly diverse. This may be anecdotal, but my neighborhood is a community of over 400 houses and I have neighbors of different ethnicity on literally every side of my house.

• We can change things

We can still do something about integrating places, the lunch room at high schools, and other things that need to be changed for it's own good. People all over the world treat people like dirt, it's not just whites hurt blacks and black hurt whites, everybody hurts people even if they have the same color of skin. I am not racist, I will never have racism, I don't think anybody should have racism. Negros are still a thing because they have black and brown skin but we shouldn't treat them differently. When I walk down the street I treat people the same, I only avoid people that I don't know, not just blacks! Other people should feel the same!

• Hgrtgrdg gv fesferwtfasty 5y54n55ehr6rgtftsdgr

Y5yhghkr uyytuyt87vmbj hgtrhyhryhb eryrhrtjdtgrsrig ijgionnhn igningi irgjrig ijgiopdp[walg odmhom tgomg lghmt oo ooo y6gybn h78h7 h78h 7h7uh h87 h7h h h7 h8 j8 j9j g j h yh h j h h k j h h j hrtgthyjukijhutut,lgkdrm kmkmtmh hmrtmht mmmik imikmihh ihyimop jiuhg8u h789hpj juhi ji9h78mo ijuhi uhh 9h78

• Bad Word Choice

The word "segregation" in this case is misleading. When people think of segregation, what comes to mind is the society we had 60 years ago, not the one we have today. I don't believe for a second that there is segregation in the United States. That's like saying the Italians and the French are segregated. They live in two different countries. It's not segregation.

• Racial Segregation is still here today.

Racial Segregation is still here today because people still try to avoid the people who have different type skin and facial features. Also It is still here today because some people won't accept the different people as normal humans. If you think about it, It is not the person's body themselves its what make them themselves. So I reckon that those who don't accept those for who they are they should be the society's outcast.