• No, he is funny.

No, Seinfled is not racist, because he is simply making personal jokes based on his own experiences. In our society, we cannot ignore that people have differences. Seinfeld did not stereotype people based on racial characteristics or other arbitrary things. Rather, he was just making jokes about things that he experienced in life.

• "Friends" is more racist, I bet

All those talking about the Puerto Rican Day episode are full of s--t and hypocrites. I'm Hispanic myself and it wasn't those type of people who were racist against my kind (not that I care, cause I'm not one of those Al Sharpton types who scream racism at everything). The people of "Friends" -- those type of people are the real freaking racists with their puritan attitudes. But anyways, "Seinfeld" is hilarious.

TheOncomingStorm says2013-12-09T06:21:46.033

: Official Warning for Incorrect Conduct :

Offense: spamming Seinfeld questions.

Please, do not abuse the already crippled opinions section of DDO for any matters that don't apply to it.

Refrain from posting any of the following: inside jokes, asking for personal advice/complaints, advertisements or competition of media.

Inside jokes can be left inside.

Personal advice/complaints should be posted in the section of Forums labeled "Personal", where you will most likely find someone who cares and will respond to you to make you feel better about yourself.

Advertisements can and should be left to places besides DDO.

Competition of any media, including but not limited to: musical artists, movies or actors, may be taken up at the polls section in a face off.

Thank you for participating in DDO, but please use each section correctly to maximize everyone's DDO experience.

: End Official Warning :