• I believe selective education is a good idea.

Selective education is a good idea. I feel that each child has different strengths and weaknesses. By allowing schools to pick the students with the best chance of excelling, it allows for teachers to ultimately achieve better results. I feel that forcing the advanced students to attend schools with less attentive students, brings the whole level of education down. It also frustrates the lesser students, while not focusing on their strengths and the things they can excel at.

• I have no problem with it

As long as the kids want to do it. I believe in nudging kids to the right direction, but you should never force them. When people try to force them, kids tend to rebel and hate the schools even more. It is better to motivate them by explaining they have talents many other kids do not. Explain to them, that they do not want to waste those talents.

• Selective education is a good idea.

Selective education is a good idea. A selective school is a school that admits students on the basis of some sort of selection criteria, usually academic. These students can then be pushed further and not held back because of some other student that is not at the same level as the other students.

• Yes, selective education is good.

I think that if schools admit students purely based on academic power then those students will be able to learn at the correct pace for them. They will be able to fully make use of their academic ability because they will not be forced to slow down their school work because a few students don't understand.

• No, selective education is not a good idea.

I do not believe that selective education is a good thing in regards to younger individual. I think that some people who are still young have no idea what they will want to focus on learning when they are older. That is why it is important to teach them a vast category of different subjects.