• Hello my name is phillip norford and i like to say you one fine as bitch

You got the face and a little bit of the ass tho but the chess fix that a little bit. Fix that and ima give you something that you cant remember you know that one thing every need yes it is that long pause you know i mean number naw fam call -6-666-666-6666

• Unlike most celebrities, she is actually one of the few that deserve admiration

She cares about her fans to death, and manages to be herself while still keeping her younger fans in mind. Her songs are catchy and age-appropriate and none of them had to be banned. At most, her songs were slightly risqué like Birthday, but none of them are as bad as Wrecking Ball or Anaconda. She respects her body and is trying to quit her occasional smoking. There haven't been reports of her being mean to fans, and she doesn't try to sell sex. She inspires people to be themselves, and she shows us that she is more than just Bieber's ex. She's stayed grounded and humble and didn't let fame get to her head. She dresses appropriately, and keeps her natural looks instead of trying to be freaky and unnatural. #proudselenator

• Yes I do

I think she is a good role model because she has the courage to act sing a make everyone laugh so that is why I think seen a gomez is an absolutely fantastic road mode for kids and for ground up that is my honest opinion for 'is seen a gomez a good role model '

• She helps animals

She once donated $17,000 dollars to stray animal. She even said to her mom ''I wish I had more time to help animals." Even though "hands to myself" is really inappropriate, she is good. Selena Gomez is a good role model for people of all genders and ages. GO SELENA!!!!!!!

• She is one of the few celebs left who are worthy of admiration

Although her "hands to myself" does portray a different image to young girls and boys, she is still an amazing role-model. She is there for her fans and displays genuine love. She inspires you to believe in yourself and to follow your dreams cause they do come true. Her song "Who Says" is an extremely motivating song showing that everyone is beautiful in their own way. She is also is drop-dead gorgeous.
    Im not saying she is the best role-model out there (to me, she is)
    but nevertheless she is a great role-model for many people of different genders and ages out there.

• Queen Selena Gomez

Selena Gomez is a PERFECT role model if you look past disgusting Hands to Myself. Unlike Miley Cyrus, Britney Spears, or Ke $ha, she loves her little Selenators. She installs self-confidence in her song "Who Says" and she's a UNICEF AMBASSADOR. She keeps her young fans in mind and does not do drugs.

• Queen Selena Gomez

• She is the best person in the world

She always tells fans how they should be nice,confident and responsible. She also takes so much time to meet up with fans and do events especially for them and now she is also donating a part of the money she makes to Lupus research projects.Selena has always been nice to everyone.

• She is the queen!

She loves her fan promotes self-confidence she shows us that its never to late to find yourself she makes people feel loved she is so sweet and does not get carried away with the fame she is a motivational role model she has an amazing voice and its very beautiful she also motivates us to be who we are..... She altogether is wonderful.She is not perfect nobody is but i cannot think of anyone more perfect than her and she is STRONG so very strong! I look up to this wonderful woman! #selenatorforever

• Selena Gomez is the greatest role model EEEVVVVEEEEERRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!

She loves her fans helps a lot with charities is a great singer and still pulled herself together when she was going trough a lot of tough stuff she also has the greatest kindest heart ever and she doesn't brag about being famous and also she stays close to her family not as some famous people that get carried away with the fame I love Selena Gomez very much and she is a great role model

• She is pervert like miley cyrus.

She does nude scandals,wearing the shit exposing her boobs,her twat and her revival album cover she is naked and hands to myself is fucking disgusting,she is a fucking bitch,slit,shithead,DON'tBE LIKE HER!She is no different from lady gaga,miley cyrus,she is just a disgusting whore whose footsteps are not worth following !

• She is pervert like miley cyrus.

• Never in a million year

She is not good role model at all.She doesn't own any talents .Her music is literally horrible though her acting is not superior. She is famous because of Justin bieber.She even broke friendship with demmi because of the stardom. She is using Taylor swit.These type of singers are not good

• Shes actually great!

Maybe selena gomez does have a fancies composed mainly of young girls, but atlas she is a good role model for them. She promotes self confidence, and the importance of staying true to oneself. Unlike many celebrities, she has stayed grounded and humble even after she became famous. I think this is an important quality for young women to have.

• No she is not

She is just another teen with a pretty face and she is only popular because of her one dimensional fan base which consists mainly of pimple faced teens who do not know anything about life. She is not a musician who is talented nor is she a talented actress in fact I do not see what is so special about her now that you mention her.