• Yes, it is.

Externalism is the belief that the physical make up of the brain AND the external influences create the person. To know oneself, one must first know the outside world which influenced the self. And to know the outside world, one must first have basic understanding of the self. The ability to say "I am an individual. But, why do I feel like way about the topic?" and then explore and examine the external influences that led a person to their belief structure requires both internal and external study and falls perfectly into the realm of the theory.

• I agree, because it is obvious that they are both compatible.

I no way could I possibly argue against self-knowledge and externalism being incompatible, because their fact of compatibility is wildly apparent to anyone with even a modicum of intelligence. Self-knowledge is the ultimate knowledge, so it's usefulness is self-evident. Additionally, none who argue for externalism's worth disagree with the utility of self-knowledge.

• Yes, self-knowledge is compatible with externalism.

The concept of externalism holds that the mind is made up not only of what goes on inside your brain but what goes on outside of your brain. Self-knowledge would not be incompatible with externalism, because self-knowledge entails an understanding of what goes on within, which is a constituent part of what externalism entails, just not the whole thing.