Is Serena Williams the best female tennis player?

• Serena is a champion

Serena and her sister Venus are, most likely, the best female tennis players of all time, and have had an incredible legacy of victory over their long playing careers. Of the two sisters, Serena seems to be the more skilled player, so, if the two are the best, Serena is the overall champion.

• Yes, Serena Williams is the best female tennis player.

Yes, Serena Williams is the best female tennis player. Not only is Serena the current best female tennis player, in my opinion she is the best female tennis player of all time. She has dominated the competition for over a decade. Since reaching the age of 30 she has only gotten better, winning 4 grand slam singles titles and an Olympic gold medal over the past two years.

• She plays ok

Don't get me wrong; she obviously is a great tennis player because she is World #1, but I don't think she is the best. She does have a great serve and tactics, but she is sometimes on her game and sometimes she isn't. And she hasn't won the most grand slams and she will be finishing up soon