• Yes sex is really fun

Because it feels great when the penis enters into your virgina... It make me feel relaxed and pleased..I really love sex..I don't like licking the penis..I only love Anal..Every one who thinks that sex is disgusting is actually wrong..They should try it..I LOVE SEX...If u think am wrong,U disgust me

• Sex is fun

Sex is fun because it makes you feel excited and tempted and when the guy puts his penis fully inside the woman she feels relaxed and happy because it feels great to do it. During sex you feel like a kid getting excited about lollies but with sex you feel excited because it is all happening and you feel like you are free.

• Yes, sex is fun.

I love sex. Sex is extremely fun. It is fun to have sex with new people. It is also fun to have sex with the same person a bunch of times. Sex is fun when your happy or sad. There is pretty much nothing else in this world as fun as sex.

• Yes, sex is fun, and more people should be enjoying the natural coitus within marriage, and naturally growing their families.

They say what populates the planet is extremely pleasurable. Why is that? God made sex fun, not just so we could get our selfish jollies, but to remind us of our duty to pass on human life by reproducing. That is a reason why the RAMPANT CONTRACEPTIVE PUSHING of population phobics, is such a bad idea. It aims to pervert the real purpose of sex - the natural enlargement of the entire human race, so that billions more people may also enjoy and experience life.

• Sex is fun

The population of the planet continues to increase each year. This would not be the case if the act of procreation was not fun. Evolutionarily, we are programmed to enjoy sex on many different levels. Physical intimacy not only plays its role in propagation of the species, but it strengthens the bond between caregivers. This would be more difficult if the act were not fun.

• Sex is fun.

Sex is one of the most basic desires. Our hormones drive us to desire and to enjoy it. Everything from movies, music, books, and other forms of entertainment use sex to help sell the product or to make it more appealing. It is the one thing that nearly everyone desires.

• No it's disgusting

Sex involves having to expose yourself to a stranger. You touch, lick, rub and etc their body parts all so that you may have that "rush" of dopamine released in the brain rewarding you for finally copulating to have offspring. Your body full of bacteria, your saliva with germs on teeth but you still decide to kiss a stranger you aren't even sure how hygienic they really are. Exchange of bodily fluids and even worse "oral sex" why would anyone DO that!!!!! Are you aware of the presence of bacteria in different parts of our body? These bacteria are adapted to their environment thus the genital microorganism shouldn't be introduced to the oral environment..They'll either die or flourish to cause you harm..20% of oral cancer is due to oral sex (WHO)....Don't do sex just musterbate

• Too much hassle

There's so much hardware and tools needed. Just the cheese alone you need is idiotic. I mean sure once you get to the pogo sticks it feels kinda good but even then there will be so much foam and that is generally a pain to clean up. Only time i do it anymore is if my uncle shows a slide show of his rubber hedgehog collection. Hope that helps ^3^