• Sex is fun

Sex if sun because you can have a drink from your wife by drinking her piss and you can lick her beautiful pussy and if you lick her ass, then she will squirt at you. Honestly, I think the squirting liquid tastes better than pee in my opinion. Sex. Sex

• It Feels Great!

From the anticipation and excitement as we start to kiss ever more passionately and intensely to the moment I enter her hot, wet vagina to the climax, it's the ultimate expression of love, it's a way to both give and recieve pleasure, it can be naughty, dirty, kind, loving or passionate but it's never dull. I love my partner and still the most wonderful thing we share is sex, not only is it great fun, a great way to release stress and a great way to strengthen the bond we share but it's also brought us the most wonderful gift of our lives, Savannah, our daughter, and even though it wasn't exactly intentional we love her to bits, now we are trying for another the sex only feels more dirty, more loving, more passionate and just all the more wonderful!

• Yes sex is really fun

Because it feels great when the penis enters into your virgina... It make me feel relaxed and pleased..I really love sex..I don't like licking the penis..I only love Anal..Every one who thinks that sex is disgusting is actually wrong..They should try it..I LOVE SEX...If u think am wrong,U disgust me

• Sex is fun

Sex is fun because it makes you feel excited and tempted and when the guy puts his penis fully inside the woman she feels relaxed and happy because it feels great to do it. During sex you feel like a kid getting excited about lollies but with sex you feel excited because it is all happening and you feel like you are free.

• Yes, sex is fun.

I love sex. Sex is extremely fun. It is fun to have sex with new people. It is also fun to have sex with the same person a bunch of times. Sex is fun when your happy or sad. There is pretty much nothing else in this world as fun as sex.

• Yes, sex is fun, and more people should be enjoying the natural coitus within marriage, and naturally growing their families.

They say what populates the planet is extremely pleasurable. Why is that? God made sex fun, not just so we could get our selfish jollies, but to remind us of our duty to pass on human life by reproducing. That is a reason why the RAMPANT CONTRACEPTIVE PUSHING of population phobics, is such a bad idea. It aims to pervert the real purpose of sex - the natural enlargement of the entire human race, so that billions more people may also enjoy and experience life.

• Sex is fun

The population of the planet continues to increase each year. This would not be the case if the act of procreation was not fun. Evolutionarily, we are programmed to enjoy sex on many different levels. Physical intimacy not only plays its role in propagation of the species, but it strengthens the bond between caregivers. This would be more difficult if the act were not fun.

• Sex is fun.

Sex is one of the most basic desires. Our hormones drive us to desire and to enjoy it. Everything from movies, music, books, and other forms of entertainment use sex to help sell the product or to make it more appealing. It is the one thing that nearly everyone desires.

• No it's disgusting

Sex involves having to expose yourself to a stranger. You touch, lick, rub and etc their body parts all so that you may have that "rush" of dopamine released in the brain rewarding you for finally copulating to have offspring. Your body full of bacteria, your saliva with germs on teeth but you still decide to kiss a stranger you aren't even sure how hygienic they really are. Exchange of bodily fluids and even worse "oral sex" why would anyone DO that!!!!! Are you aware of the presence of bacteria in different parts of our body? These bacteria are adapted to their environment thus the genital microorganism shouldn't be introduced to the oral environment..They'll either die or flourish to cause you harm..20% of oral cancer is due to oral sex (WHO)....Don't do sex just musterbate

• One of the scariest activity to commit in this planet

Having sex is the worst thing you can do to someone
    1. Sex is disgusting, this activity involves the most repulsive human body parts into action, the penis and vagina. A penis in its appearance looks something that exist only as part of a horrifying feature of an alien species that wants to wipe out humanity. In other words it looks like an outer galactic angry worm. A vagina is an abyss in it's entirety, you never actually know what's in there, it could be Satan's home and it is truely disturbing to place a penis in there.
    2. The fluids produced while having sex is revolting, cum, semen are not what your would want in you or on you.
    3. Sex involves people to be exposed to each other which is the perfect murder plan. While they commit this act of treason, one of them can easily have the upper hand as the other is unaware and unsuspecting thus resulting in easyvmurder and assassination.

• Too much hassle

There's so much hardware and tools needed. Just the cheese alone you need is idiotic. I mean sure once you get to the pogo sticks it feels kinda good but even then there will be so much foam and that is generally a pain to clean up. Only time i do it anymore is if my uncle shows a slide show of his rubber hedgehog collection. Hope that helps ^3^