• Yes it is

I'm going to have to go with a big yes due to the fact it brought awareness to all the people of Earth about Sharknados and how dangerous they could possibly be. I am now studying to go to college to be sharknadologist. It is the greatest film of all time.

• Yes yes yes

Watch the movie and you'll understand
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -- - - -- - - --- - - - - - - - - - - -
    Do it, try it.

• Yes yes yes

Watch the movie and you'll understand
    Do it, try it.

• Yes yes yes

Watch the movie and you'll understand
    Do it, try it.

• No it's really bad

I'm not even going to pretend this movie is actually good because it's not. Science has proved that shark cannot survive inside a tornado, it's not even a tornado, it's technically a hurricane because it formed over a large body of water. It could also be considered a water spout but it's definitely not a tornado. I calculated the speed the chainsaw cuts through the shark, it's not physically possible for that to happen. The sharks would suffocate inside the so-called "sharknado" because there is not enough water to keep them alive. Finally the biggest problem, the fact that the sharks are specifically hunting and only eating people is totally unrealistic, the sharks would most likely be too scared to eat people and just try to get back to the ocean, where they would hunt some aqua-elephants.