Is showing students Holodomor pictures an effective instructional strategy?

• showing students holodomor

I personally agree,I believe showing these pictures would definitely be effective in teaching children because it will teach the children visually what happened during this time in history. I believe picures give us a way to relate the facts to the situation and make it a little more real for the kids to relate.

• Yes, students deserve the truth about history.

Though very graphic, all students deserve the truth about such an incident in history. All students desire the truth, and therefore should get it. We cannot cloud their minds with false images, otherwise we are no better than those who killed all those people. They will only learn the truth through the truth.

• Yes: Showing Holodomor Pictures to Students Furthers Education

The effectiveness of showing Holodomor pictures must be qualified. These pictures must be given adequate context so that people can not only understand the past atrocities of governments, but also realize the possibility of such atrocities in today's interconnected and unstable world. The power of the imagery can jolt students into grasping the intensity of our living experience, and drive them to be vigilant in our threatening reality.

• Yes It Is

I believe showing students Holodomor pictures is an effective instructional strategy in teaching Ukrainian history or European history. The pictures are vivid and difficult to forget once they have been viewed. I believe the pictures illustrate society in Ukraine at that time in a way that can make a person understand what it was like to live then.

• Holdomor picture effective instructional strategy

I believe showing these pictures would definitely be effective in teaching children because it will teach the children visually what happened during this time in history. I believe picures give us a way to relate the facts to the situation and make it a little more real for the kids to relate.