• I was dedicated to Shrek until. . . . . .

My name Cameron and I am 9 years old and I used to love shrek.
    Shrek was my daddy and shrek was my life. Until. . . That one day Shrek flew into my window and then he said your on your own now Cameron. I had to repeat first gradefor the 2nd time just because after that statement I was depressed, I cryed in class everytime I thought of shrek. . . Shrek betrayed me and I was all alone.

• Shrek ids dreck

Onry in his hewmen forum otterwise he is the won and onry Ogrelord, Proctoctor of swamp and rear pillager. He wonce saved my heiny from false shrek drecks. Thy true ogrelord is valid as such no one else can create the sweet sweat aroma of onions shrek is life dreck is deaf

• Shrek is hunting me.

It's all ogre now you piece of dreck, i got you now.
    That's right, i know your secret little Shrek.

It all began a month ago when i was going for a walk when i stepped in a piece of dreck. The dreck was green and mushy. Then when i came home (still with dreck on my shoe) to play some Roblox. On the server there was an account wich was called: "Shrek is a rapist".
    Then i thought to myself, Shrek can't be a rapist, he is our all-mighty hero! But no... I know the truth hurts, but he IS an ogrerapist. Remember that green dreck on the street? That's right it was Shreks fucking goo i had on my shoe! I quikly ran out of grandmas home, where i had just recently played Roblox, as i suddently saw a large green man on the street. This was no man, it was an ogre. It was Shrek. He flew across the street and took me by the cheeks. Shrek sexualy herrassed me, and i will never forgive him. That ogre raped me. I am a 7 year old boy and im pregnant with an ogre baby. I started seeing the doctor. The doctor called me a slut, and slapped my ass. I could get the abortion free if i had entercourse with him, and so i did. I got home to see a mail in my mailbox, it was a letter, a blackmail. Shrek heard that i got pregnant and wanted me to keep the baby but it was allready gone. He treatend me to kill my parents and rape my dog. I ran to my house to see a dead dog without an anus i quickly ran upstars and in my parents bedroom i saw my dad ripped to pieces with shreks mighty ogre hands. He drecked into my dad. My mom was gone. I cryed but then i decided to let the world know that shrek is dreck. If you read this i am dead shrek is looking for me while im whriting this. All i wanted was to play roblox. Goodbye.

• Shrek is hunting me.

• Shrek is hunting me.

• SHREK ISDRE|||CK normies

Robbie Rotten and shrek are literally my life, if you want to say that shreky is not drecky you should probably go suck on a butt plug. JEWS AND NAZIS CAUSED THE PLAUGE! Kill jewish fags and normies, then go to 4Chan /b/ for moar mems, i like shreky dreky niggop poop faggots kill

• Shrek is dreck

Fuck shrek jews jews nazis and jews are best freinds ever world war 2 was a joke theholocaust was cool william young is dreck and he killed shrk and wears his face like a mask while he kills fiona and her kids fuck shreck nazis and jews hitler was cool

• Shrek is love, Shrek is life

How dare you non believers call the almighty ogre dreck. If the maker of all is to be called dreck by anyone they should be brutally forced to do a service for them (if you know what I mean). Shrek shall be respected and given his demands at will.
    “I was only nine years old, I loved Shrek. I had all the merchandise. I would pray to Shrek every night before bed”. Why can’t everyone pray to Shrek before bed. The Earth needs to be cleansed of all these non believers.
    Shrek Has, On occasion spoke to me about the non believers. He said “they will pay me one day”, And they will. Have a shrektastic evening shrek believers.

• Shrek is not Dreck

This simply makes no sense. Shrek cannot be Dreck as seen in season 420 episdoe 69 of the Shrek anime, Shrek and Dreck can be seen together. They are rivals that sometimes work together. Another example of this in fiction is in the Obama anime, Trump and Hillary though rivals worked together to take down the evil clone of Mark Zuckerberg. Time and time Shrek and Dreck are seen as mere rivals that will work together when necessary like when the defeated Boss Nass. Shrek is the almighty ogre who led the his kingdom to world domination. To compare to the filthy known as Dreck is an insult to his greatness

• Shrek is NOT Dreck

This character came from a film many would say is a piece of art. It won the Golden Globe award for Best motion picture in 2002. To say that it is dreck is a crime in itself. The Ogrelord must not witness such blasphemy. I have willingly bore many of his children so as to say he is a magnificent leader and being. Shrek is love, Shrek is life

• Shrek is love Shrek is love.

Shrek is the almighty lord who has created all we know and love. He also is so amazing he flew through the air to the moon listening to his fire all star mixtape. You too can become anything but you must worship Shrek and give him your offerings and anything he desires. But don't worry, he does not desire much from us petty humans he only desires one and only one thing..... Our anal love.

• Shrek is not Dreck!

How couldst thou thinketh that out mighty Ogrelord Shrek is the demonic Dreck?! Shrek hath been and forever shall be the Lord Of The Swamp and shall eateth onions until the day that the Earth is destroyed to cleanse the world of these non-believers that tryeth to tempt us from the path of righteousness. Hail Shrek forever. Amen.

• Shrek is love, Shrek is life.

Without Shrek, Shrek cannot happen. Dunkey would have been murdered, and the the tyranny of Lord F***wad would have continued. Many fairytale creatures would have been put on trial, and be tried as guilty for attempted rebellion against the government. It would be torture for everyone in Shrek, except for Faarquad, that is.

• Shrek is not to be called dreck, not now, not ever.

How dare you people disrespect the holy name of shrek, this goes to prove that your origins are truly demonic, you are doing lord farquad's work. To all my fellow brogres and ogirls, do not listen to these people, this is propaganda to turn us away from shrek, and to all you offensive non believers, u need to stop criticizing shrek if you do not know his will, now you shall repent, the shrekoning is near.