• Shrek is hunting me.

It's all ogre now you piece of dreck, i got you now.
    That's right, i know your secret little Shrek.

It all began a month ago when i was going for a walk when i stepped in a piece of dreck. The dreck was green and mushy. Then when i came home (still with dreck on my shoe) to play some Roblox. On the server there was an account wich was called: "Shrek is a rapist".
    Then i thought to myself, Shrek can't be a rapist, he is our all-mighty hero! But no... I know the truth hurts, but he IS an ogrerapist. Remember that green dreck on the street? That's right it was Shreks fucking goo i had on my shoe! I quikly ran out of grandmas home, where i had just recently played Roblox, as i suddently saw a large green man on the street. This was no man, it was an ogre. It was Shrek. He flew across the street and took me by the cheeks. Shrek sexualy herrassed me, and i will never forgive him. That ogre raped me. I am a 7 year old boy and im pregnant with an ogre baby. I started seeing the doctor. The doctor called me a slut, and slapped my ass. I could get the abortion free if i had entercourse with him, and so i did. I got home to see a mail in my mailbox, it was a letter, a blackmail. Shrek heard that i got pregnant and wanted me to keep the baby but it was allready gone. He treatend me to kill my parents and rape my dog. I ran to my house to see a dead dog without an anus i quickly ran upstars and in my parents bedroom i saw my dad ripped to pieces with shreks mighty ogre hands. He drecked into my dad. My mom was gone. I cryed but then i decided to let the world know that shrek is dreck. If you read this i am dead shrek is looking for me while im whriting this. All i wanted was to play roblox. Goodbye.

• Shrek is hunting me.

• Shrek is hunting me.

• SHREK ISDRE|||CK normies

Robbie Rotten and shrek are literally my life, if you want to say that shreky is not drecky you should probably go suck on a butt plug. JEWS AND NAZIS CAUSED THE PLAUGE! Kill jewish fags and normies, then go to 4Chan /b/ for moar mems, i like shreky dreky niggop poop faggots kill

• Shrek is dreck

Fuck shrek jews jews nazis and jews are best freinds ever world war 2 was a joke theholocaust was cool william young is dreck and he killed shrk and wears his face like a mask while he kills fiona and her kids fuck shreck nazis and jews hitler was cool

• Shrek is not Dreck!

How couldst thou thinketh that out mighty Ogrelord Shrek is the demonic Dreck?! Shrek hath been and forever shall be the Lord Of The Swamp and shall eateth onions until the day that the Earth is destroyed to cleanse the world of these non-believers that tryeth to tempt us from the path of righteousness. Hail Shrek forever. Amen.

• Shrek is love, Shrek is life.

Without Shrek, Shrek cannot happen. Dunkey would have been murdered, and the the tyranny of Lord F***wad would have continued. Many fairytale creatures would have been put on trial, and be tried as guilty for attempted rebellion against the government. It would be torture for everyone in Shrek, except for Faarquad, that is.

• Shrek is not to be called dreck, not now, not ever.

How dare you people disrespect the holy name of shrek, this goes to prove that your origins are truly demonic, you are doing lord farquad's work. To all my fellow brogres and ogirls, do not listen to these people, this is propaganda to turn us away from shrek, and to all you offensive non believers, u need to stop criticizing shrek if you do not know his will, now you shall repent, the shrekoning is near.

• Shrek is never dreck

He is a kind and gentle soul, but he will show no mercy to these blaspheming non-believers. He will remove their layers one by one and damn them to an eternal sentence in his swamp. May Shrek have mercy on their dirty and non-believing souls. All hail the mighty Ogrelord.

• Uh no way

Our lord Shrek is not drek! All blasphemers will be punished swiftly and justly. The smell of onions will overtake all who speak against sir Shrek. My Knight. My king. He will lock you in his outhouse of justice for years to come if you all do not come to peace with our Ogrelord. Shrek is love.. Shrek IS life.

• Shrek is not dreck

Shrek is to be worshipped. Shrek is our only ogrelord and he is not dreck, not now, not ever. His pungent onion reign shall be for eternity. I was only 9 years old. I loved shrek so much. I had all the merchandise and movies. Shrek is love, shrek is life.