• No, it isn't.

Slavery is: "a person who is the legal property of another and is forced to obey them".

Does that sound acceptable to you? No wonder why it is illegal. What is right about forcing someone to do something? Would you like it if you had to do something against your will? I can't wait to see the 'Yes' answers.

• Subjective Moral qualms aside, nothing is wrong.

What does it mean for something to be unacceptable for a collection of organic molecules? It doesn't mean anything. Nothing is wrong with slavery. It is a cultural development that makes us oppose slavery, so subjectively, slavery is a very bad thing. But this is all nonsensical when you look at the grander scheme of things and see that it is impossible for anything to be considered wrong. Why slavery then? If one nation of white blobs of organic molecules chains up some black blobs of organic matter, what wrong is occurring? Once you accept that there cannot logically be any such thing as values, then it is obvious that there is no such thing as the unacceptability of slavery.

• We were not there

None of us was there at the time we can only go by what we think is right and wrong by today's standards. Who knows in like 100 years from now, they might think that some of the stuff that we are doing today is disgusting and we think that they are ok

• Slavery is terrible

How would you feel if you were beatened hurt and not fed properly.That is how the slaves feel every day they need to work 14 hours a day and not get payed anything they sleep in attics that have not been dusted for years. Slavery is never a good thing

• V v vv

J j j j j j j jj j j j j j j j j j jj j j j j j j j j j j j j j j j vv v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v

• V v vv

• V v vv

• V v vv

• Why would it be?

Slavery is morally wrong. It makes people work for other people without any kind of payment whatsoever. I hope their will be no slavery in the future. We need to keep advancing, and not take two steps forward and one step back. I need more words and one more word.

• A rational argument

Rationally, slavery is wrong because it makes the society unbalanced and wild. Every example in history shows that it brings resentment from the slaves, which leads to rebellion, which leads to bloodbaths.
    Short term : wrong but containable for the masters.
    Long term : definitely wrong and dangerous for social and public order.

• No not ever

Slavery is treating a human being like property and abusing it. How is that even acceptable in society? It hurts many families and negatively affects many lives. Moreover, human beings all have rights that should be given. Slavery basically just takes them away by not giving them freedom and a voice. Therefore, slavery is something that should not be allowed.

• Every human has the right to be a human

Slaves cannot be "possessed" since they were born free and have the right to live free. Making someone slave is giving them an inhuman characteristic which denies moral laws of nature. Slavery has no benefit, only drawbacks in every way in the society. Instead a society should give everyone more and more rather than take and take

• This is not okay

Slavery is just terrible because like........ How would you feel if you were slapped,abused ...Etc. Many people think that a person's life is useless but it is more then precious, it is your life if people said your life was useless , if people said that to me i would be heart broken

• J jjjj jjj

Who tf would want slaves like are u bitches stupid or what imma make u my slave u stupid bitch and imma fuck yo bitch with my gucci flip flops after bitch:) mwahahahahaha lol u uu uu uu u uu u uu u u u u uuu uu dumb cuntas jksj sj sj js

• J jjjj jjj

• J jjjj jjj

• J jjjj jjj

Juris says2013-09-29T02:54:40.997
I asked this question because I want to know if someone can defend even the hardest side. It is for you guys to accept the challenge and answer the question, the obviously difficult one.