• Sleepaway camp is a good idea for children

Sleepaway camp is a good idea for children. It gives children the opportunity to get out of the house and experience nature. The best thing children needs nowdays is more time outside than inside. I believe this will help children become more outgoing. On top of that, they will definitely love being somewhere else other than nature.

• The taste of freedom.

Yes, sleepaway camp is good for children, because it is the children's first taste of freedom. At sleepaway camp, the child learns independence, and that he or she will have fun on their own without their parents. They can make decisions for themselves, such as what to buy from the snack bar.

• Yes, a sleepaway camp a good idea for children.

Yes, a 'sleepaway' camp a good idea for children, because it gives them a place to develop socially, and mentally outside of the pressures of family. Most children, in my opinion, need this time to grow and develop. Anyone who went to sleepaway camp as a child would tell you, it is great fun!

• It's a great idea for the whole family.

I think that sleepaway camp is a great idea for both children and parents. For children, it might be their first time away from home for an extended period of time. That makes it a great way to start developing important independence skills. For parents, come on and admit it: sometimes you need a vacation from being mom and dad.

• Are We Talking About The Film

I am not aware of a real life sleep-away camp for children, so I would have to assume this question is referring to the 80's slasher movie, Sleepaway Camp. However, it is really difficult to tell since there's not capitalization for the title. Grammar is important. So, if that is the case, I do not believe it would be a good idea for young children to watch this film.