• It is scientifically proven.

Regular cigarettes are actual tobacco while e-cigarettes are nothing but nicotine and water vapor these are not dangerous unless you are stupid enough to drink the liquid vapor that comes with the e-cigarettes. These really are not dangerous to your heath they are really actually good for you and will not harm you at all.

• Science and logical thinking

Yes they are safer. Also you don't smoke a nicotine vaporizer aka e-cig. Vaporization when compared to combustion of tobacco leaves isn't even close in regards to safety. It also depends where you get your vaping products. I get mine from a reputable source. I know my e-juice contains Propylene Glycol and or vegetable Glycerin, Nicotine and flavorings. I've been vaping for 5 years and smoke free for 4 years. I have good respiratory health and good health in general. I stopped using my Asthma inhaler early last years after 30 years of use. The science is on the side of the vapers. Drexel Univ recently did a study in which the concluded. There is no reason for the public to fear health risks of exhaled water vapor in Nicotine vaporizers.

• The possibility of cancer to occur is higher in regular cigarettes than e-cigarettes.

Admittedly, e-cigarettes are dangerous; however, ordinary cigarettes are far more dangerous. A cigarette can cause cancer and other deadly diseases that affected people all over the word. On the other hand, e-cigarettes do not even account to a single death. No account of death ever reported regarding the use of e-cigarette. By comparison, e-cigarette although not regulated, is safer compared to a cigarette.

• No they are not safer

I have had 3 encounters with these new toys and on each occasion I was unaware of the device before I started coughing, losing my voice, and suffering with breathlessness and pains in my chest. On all occasions all forms of smoking is banned in the places we visited. So whatever is coming out of these devices is not harmless and certainly is not good for you as some users might argue and definitely not proven harmless, read the research like I did, and not just from the manufacturers, whose opinion is obviously biased. I am not alone in this, many of my friends have suffered from the effects in enclosed places, even one said it smelt like cigarette smoke (her son has been smoker for about 25 years).

• I think not.

No. Even though e-cigarettes don't have the cancer causing tar, they can still be dangerous. They are not regulated by the FDA and still have an addictive toxin that can cause other types of sickness' and put people in the hospital. SInce the FDA has not yet regulated them, I do not think they should be legal to sell sure to the fact that they still don't know all the ingredients.