• It is very smart

Good for you it by you can hi why what when were where buy if no yes very smart oh binder into go away skateboard rain rail ghost no hi hi go can i be if i am smart can u do it please dude can i do it .

• Smoking is bad for you

Smoking is bad for you because
    you can get cancer
    cigarettes have more than 7,000 chemicals in each one
    there is something in each cigarette called nicotine in each one that can get you to get addicted to smoking and you will get a habit of doing it and never stop.

• Smoking is bad for you

Smoking is bad for you because
    you can get cancer

• Smoking is bad for you

Smoking is bad for you because
    you can get cancer

• It Totally Sucks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no

• Practically no benefits

As an eight-year smoker, I can safely say that the single benefit granted to nicotine is a brief burst of confrontation, the burst that probably dissipates along with all of the other light-headed feelings you get from smoking a cigarette after you've had a few and suddenly you've become addicted. The trade-off is that addiction, lung cancer, heart problems, and oral cancer.

• I Could Lie

I know smoking is not good for you. I don't even have to guess or feel like I'm taking a side on this opinion. There is overwhelming medical evidence that smoking causes cancer and a plethora of other ailments. No one is going to say smoking is good for you.

• Smoking is not good for you.

Smoking is not good for you. Smoking can cause some serious health issues and very harmful to your lungs. They are very addicting and can lead to cancer if you continue to smoke. I have nothing against people that smoke, however, having smoked most of my life. However, it is very hard to quit.

• Smoking is bad, mmkay.

Smoking is bad for you in every single way imaginable. There are no positives or benefits out of smoking a cigarette. It is mad for you based on the diseases you get, the damage it does to your body, and the way it slowly degrades everything that makes you alive.

• Of course not.

This question to me is a complete no-brainer. Even those who smoke clearly know that it isn't good for them at all. Smoking has been clinically proven to be the one of the number one causes of cancer and other very serious health conditions. Absolutely not, is smoking good for anyone.

• No, smoking is bad for you.

Smoking has no redeemable qualities. Smoking leads to numerous forms of cancer. It also decreases your endurance as it affects your lungs. Smoking also lowers your blood circulation. Smoking is one of the worst things you can do to your body. Smoking even makes you look a lot older than you are.