• Soccer is better than football

Bc soocer is btter than football bc it is soccer more popular than football football sucks its not that good like sccer football is harder than soccer socerr the thing u hvae to do is shoot the ball to the square thig and football you got to make to the whole other side

• More creativity and fluid play

Soccer allows more fluid play, and allows more creativity that football. In football the play stops every 6 seconds and goes to commercial break, but with soccer, the play rarely stops and halftime is the only part of the game that you see commercials. We also actually use our FEET in soccer.

• Aasadasdsad de d d d d d d

Sadasdsdaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhj h j j jj j j j j j jj j j djcnaojndkjf ndoaklfrv woi feoifoewifhoekfjldkjlkj jd ks fjdsjkdfjfdsljfds jfsdsj dfk kjdfsjlfkd skdlffld jsj fdsj dfljfdsjlkfdskdjkfsjk dsfj kfjdsk jdfs kjlfdsjk lfdjk fdjk fdjlk fdfdsj fdj fdj dsj kdflkj fdjf skjk fddfljsdfjs ljf jfdsjf djfdsdfkjfdjfds jfldskkjfdslfkjlskj f dfsj dfsdlkfj sldkfjsldkjfsl dkf

• Socccer ias better

I think it is betterit is i i i i i i i ii i ii'llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll i i i i io i i i i ii i i i 'i i i ii i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i

• Socccer ias better

• Socccer ias better

• Socccer ias better

• Socccer ias better

• Socccer ias better

• Socccer ias better

• Soccer is Better

It's the most popular sport in the world and many people watch soccer. It can be played almost any where and any time in the poorest streets or the rich ones. In 2014 there was an estimated number of 3.5 million fans world wide. That make soccer the best. Yeah

• Soccer is Better

• 12342424 3 2

Ikylfhdsn rsgn rseh j j j j j j j j jj j j j j j j j j j j j j j j j j j j j j j j j j j j j j j j j j j jj j j j j

• Soccer is Way BORING!

I hate soccer and think flopping is retarded. The play clock never stops and they have extra time. Extra time would not be needed if the had some one push a stop button on the clock every time the went out of bounds. The score can end at zero to zero if it is a normal game. Over time only happens when the game matters. In football every single person has a certain role and it is way more physical.

• Soccer is Way BORING!

• No, It is boring

I hate that, you watch soccer and they are attacking, but than someone kicks the ball back to mid field and everything you just saw was for nothing. In football, every yard, every play, every down is important. Football is a chess match played out with humans. Soccer is a simple kids game. Once you develop the skills to grasp something more complicated, soccer should be left behind.

• Soccer is boring.

Soccer is boring. When my children started soccer you watched the entire clump of children running in a group after the ball. The games were very long. Football was never that way. Football has action. From the time my son started playing there was always a high level of physical activity from all of the positions on the field. I would pick football over soccer any day.