• Lots of ways are Beneficial but some aren't

I think it is beneficial because teachers are using social media more and more because lots of people are making more websites for education. There are harmful websites people can get viruses but those are only from bad people, there are more good sites then there are bad sites. Pie

• It has dank memes

It has pepe. Pepe is not harmful. Pepe is our friend. He is also very dank. Dank dank dank dank oh wait there is also dodge he is also very dank but not as dank as pepe there is also mister feels good man still dank not as much as pepe. Pepe is love, Pepe is life.

• If you agree with pepe he will spare your soul and will not eat you like ravioli

If you agree with pepe he will spare your soul and will not eat you like ravioli if you agree with pepe he will spare your soul and will not eat you like ravioli if you agree with pepe he will spare your soul and will not eat you like ravioli

• The Creme Da La Creme

My dank memes are the creme da la creme of all memes and without social media i cannot post them or sell them illegally on the internet. Social media is not harmful in fact it is the opposite, it is helpful to people like me who need it to make profit.