• True and Agree

Reason: Cyber Bulling: Cyber Bullies bully people online such as Facebook and Twitter: Abusive Messages, Trolling them, etc. Some people (majority of them) kill themselves because they have been bullied online and they are upset. But, the clever ones report to the police. Cyberbullying is the main reason why Social Networking sites are Bad.

• Yes it is

If we consider the life of students, we see that they are busy in their studies, but what effects them is Social networking. They intend to use it more and more, for their purposes instead of studying, this results bad grades. Another problem is that its in a way expensive. To socialize online we need is an Internet connection, but all countries may not be able to afford it , but still people tend people want it. There is one more case about this, that is Cyber Bullying. On most social networks people are teased and harassed. THESE ARE ALL THE REASON WHY SOCIAL NETWORKING IS BAD

• Yes, I think that Social Media can be bad.

As a teen in this day and age, I am expected to love technology. Don't let my words deceive you, I DEPEND on my social media accounts on a daily basis. That is what makes me feel as if it's so bad.
    Most people my age have lost all originality. Everyone is so worried about who has the most likes on their selfie, or who has the highest amount of followers (even if they don't know them).
    Another thing is that people have became so judgmental online. I've seen some awful cases of cyber bullying and that's just in the people that I know!! Just imagine, there's millions of kids and teens on this earth online. How many of them are getting bullied over social media.. RIGHT NOW?
    Recently, at my middle school theres been countless incidents of teens sending nude photographs over social media. That is illegal. The thing about younger kids having social media is that they don't understand that those things just don't go away. Even if the app says that your pictures go away after 10 seconds.
    Honestly, social media has changed our society in a bad way. Maybe a little more parental guidance or supervision may change things.

• Social networking is essentially not bad.

Technology is a two edged sword and it cut both ways. But that is not the fault of the particular technology that has been used. Atomic power gave us atomic energy and also the atomic bomb. Now the internet has provided us a grand opportunity of social net working and being social animal we should welcome this fact. But human nature being precarious we can expect some misuse of it and we need to be vigilant of this misuse. Social net working allows us to reconnect with our long lost friends and relatives with ease and we feel really connected. Hence I would conclude and surmise that social net working itself is essentially not bad.

• I have three cookies.

My grandma likes army boots and sliding glass doors and cats and paper and noses and teachers and foxes and sometimes I walk to the store and then I go down the stairs and this is just a test to see how many people have already submitted an answer. Bad.

• I have three cookies.