• Its making people pschic

Social networking sites meant for the betterment of people but now it has become curse for us .There has been tremendous rise in cyber crimes indirectly,we post all our info(where r u,what r u doing and many more)this becomes an important source for kidnappers out there.People now don't care about their relations ,friends family ,they would rather

• Social media is dismantling human relationships...

As a teen of today, I find social media is destroying the simple act of socializing. You no longer go over to a friends house , you just sit on Facebook and type messages to them. I love talking face to face WAYYY more. It is fun. Now, I can't meet anyone who isn't interesting, because all they want to do is play video games, watch TV, and post on Facebook. Where did going over to a friends house on the weekend go, that I hear about from 30 years ago?

• I think no

Social networking is ruining human communication for the worse, and it needs to be counteracted in some way. People need to learn how to communicate with each other again, face to face, as humans used to, before social networking websites ruined everything. It's time to take a stand against such behavior.

• Social media effect in 50 years time from now

I think that social media for now seems to be excellent but in the long term effect it may result in more lazy and stupid generations a i expect by 2060 no more post office ,public library, few university and schools, as social media tends to disconnects younger generation from their inherited science and history i expect that future generation will have hard time finding north without their tel.Campuses taking in consideration should earth energy depleted by then how future generation can regain science and development which they have ignore for such long time or even forgotten them.

• It's making our people stupid.

Social Networking is bad for society and today's generation. It was originally made to have a way to talk to friend in far place, but has become the devil. It has dumb down the way everyone speaks and it give everyone the ability to preach hate all over the world.

• Yes it is.

Social networking is bad for today's generation. This is because they spend more time on social networking sites then they do with interacting with people face to face. While this may not seem like a big deal right now, you can be sure that there will be negative effects in the future.

• Social networking sucks

• Social networking is terrible for today's generation

Social networking has made everything impersonal and has eliminated the need to have to do a lot of things out in the real world. Why make a gesture with any effort towards somebody when on the right scrollbar it tells you that it's their birthday and lets you type in "happy birthday" and be done with it? Social networking makes people lazy, and gives them a platform to act like idiots without thinking through the consequences of doing so.

• When Was the...

When was the last time YOU saw a teen play outside? I mean, How can we provide the right living conditions if they prefer to murder people in video games then playing outside? Doesn't that seem a bit creepy? Are we actually letting are kids turn into helpless robots instead of a real life freaking human?

• It is going to ruin us all

Social media or networking or whatever you want to call it will kill us all one day. Our future generations will end up sitting around all day twiddling their thumbs on the stupid gadgets when they could be outside playing. They're going to become fat and obese because they aren't doing anything productive unless you count eating as one.

• No but yes .

Social media impact is huge on young generation as any rumors spread fast. Most of children get addict to these. They most their time on socializing then spending their valuable on their studies. Children get trapped and tell out most of their private information which can be fatal and can lead to disaster
            Most of young generation people aging from age 12-17 use mobile phones, facebook etc... To socialize everyday. Though there are negative impacts of social media but there are positive impact of social media also. Some are like any information regarding anything spread fast in short span of time. People are up-to-date about events going around the world. People come to know about the activity of their role model or the person they to idolize.
               As a whole social media is in way good as well bad.

• No no no

Badb n kkn mknk mn emn ke ennm p mngnm pmg p mpm om opem om emem m pm epgmf epgmemgem mm mgpr mm rm m mm m rgm gpgerg;erlgd; lm ;lmrl;gmer;lgm e;lrm;l m;l ml ;m l;em l;em; lmhslshser mh ;lhmel;rhmle el; mh;lemld;gboeprbl ; rlt;;;; aretgmkergrkemglg';lgl elogkelgker kgergfkerg kgrlkrelg ddone !!!!

• It is life

It helps in developing the universe as it gives alot of useful information to the people of the world on what the heck is going on around the globe. This is useful as it also provides an unlimited amount of news to anyone. Google for example is a great source of networking of sociality.

• Social network is life

Social network is a great way for communicating with people in other parts of the country, or even in other countries. I made a lot of great friends through people on the internet, so just use internet. And we can't think social netork away of our daily life, we just use it so much.

• It depends on how a person uses it

I don't use social network just to share about myself for family and friends, or to pass time. I use it to advertise the community that I'm in and I share information for others in the same organizations to keep them updated. It depends on the person that uses social network.

• It depends on how a person uses it

• Social networking is very useful

It's useful to use social networking. We could communicate, ask to our friends, keep in touch in case we are in condition where can not coming to school, we could ask our friends what we've missed. We could also asked from other people that is expert although we don't know him/her personally

• Social network isn't terrible at all for today's generation

Social networking was made for a reason to connect with people all over the world. I use Twitter and Facebook alot. On twitter you are able to create friendships and they actually change your life. It's the term "Internet Friends" Through Social networking you can create bonds and relationships just by liking the same thing. I have created many friendships and I'm so blessed. I wouldn't be this happy if I have social network because it is a way to talk to the people you love like Celebes's. Especially Twitter! I am able to connect with people I look up to.

• Entwining Ideas and Communication

Social media is the only way for everyone, in meaning everyone in the world to be connected. Take the government for instance. As a citizen, we have not much connection with them and not much interaction. However, by using social media, citizens are able to give a say and the government is able to make innovations that can make the state or even the country better. Without it, our decisions are only made by the government, and country of freedom is more of a cage. The Nigeria kidnapping; one phrase on Facebook allowed a whole process to be done and thousands were saved. Without social media, lives are taken and the world will be locked; would you want that?