• YES, It fuels our already broken society

Social pawnbroking has created barriers among so many people, it cause teenagers, adults and children to develop a habit of checking their phones, twitter, Facebook etc instead of having a conversation with the people around them. Yes you may have a MILLION friends on Facebook or thousand followers on twitter but how will they ever help you. Virtual friends will never beat real friends. This is something many people can't perceive as true.

• Yes, it does.

It makes us awkward in person, people can talk easily on social networks, because in most, you don't have to face anyone, see their reactions, etcetera. But coming face to face with the person, the conversation will not necessarily flow as easily as it had when talking on social networks.

• Yes they make !!!!!

Social networking makes us unsocial . We should avoid using social networking sites for our benefit. We never listen to our family . We just use them. Why ??? Because everyone must be using what's app and a few would also be using face book or a few google talk and so on. We just sit on our pc , tab , i pad or even mobile phones and wait for someone to be online and do not realize that people are waiting for us outside the social network world too. We have hundreds of friends in our friend list but a few are those whom we have never ever seen and a few are those with whom we have never ever chatted with. People can even use your photos for a wrong purpose. A pet is also your friend weather its not added in your friend list but is close to you . This shows you ignore people who are outside the social network world. In the end , realize that you are doing a mistake by sitting on face book what's app google talk or others.

• I say YES!

Social Networks allow us to forget how to communicate with people out of texting, tweeting, or messaging. It makes us not want to hear someone's voice, but rather want to make a conversation quick and easy. It can ruin a multiple relationships. People will usually not say to a person's face what they will say online.

• Of Course, Yes

It makes us unsocial as we can't interact with people directly social media makes us not talk to people as much in real life. Sure, we do meet others by using it, but some people are addicting and are always staring at a screen, keeping track of others. They do not speak as much in person or do things in real life. I recently saw a couple sitting together at a restaurant. They were both typing away at their phones, not even discussing even though they were eating out. It is a disgrace.

• I agree fully.

Social media makes us not talk to people as much in real life. Sure, we do meet others by using it, but some people are addicting and are always staring at a screen, keeping track of others. They do not speak as much in person or do things in real life. I recently saw a couple sitting together at a restaurant. They were both typing away at their phones, not even discussing even though they were eating out. It is a disgrace.

• On the phone in the front seat.

My brother will sit in front seat and use face book messages to talk when I am sitting right beside him or he simply won't talk to you or is completely oblivious to you. It is rather annoying that we end up with the only sound in the car is the radio.

• Sitting in a room whilst the other four people are on their phones

Trying to talk to people face-to-face while they have their eyes glued to a phone is impossible. People today rather look at a screen and read characters that they can like rather than talk to a real person. Social media is making people more and more lazy, and so much time is being wasted on the crap posted on social networks

• Yes, it cuts us off from real life.

Yes, social networking is making us antisocial, because social networking prevents us from needing or wanting to be social in the real world. It is easier to post online than to make a phone call. People do not take the time or the energy to have real, meaningful social interactions, because they can post online.

• Social networking is not as social as we may think.

Social networking is really a double edge sword and really does make us less social if we are not careful. It is most prevalent in young teens who spend more time at home posting to face-book in their free time than they used to devote to going out and visiting their friends in person.

• Social Media does not make people anti-social

When you first view the two sites of this argument, PRO might be the first side you choose. But why? Only because you think of the loss in face to face communication. But there are applications like skype and face time that still allow us to communicate face to face but internationally. That is the only PRO i can really think of. HOWEVER, there are multiple benefits to social media. You get to connect with people all around the world, you get to express yourself and your opinion to others. Social media allows you to meet new people or even reunite with old friends. All in all, social media may seem like an anti-social concept but it really is advantageous to the modern world we live in today.

• Of course not, if it is, it should be called "antisocial networking".

It won't change people what they truly are (well mostly), antisocial people will still be antisocial and active ones will still be active.

Just because the number of antisocial people growing along with the development of social networks doesn't mean social networks make people antisocial. Development of technology does.

People are antisocial because they are to lazy/afraid to make conversation with others. And thats where technology came in, they gave us help of our inability to talk to others face-to-face. Like the creation of telegram, telephone, radiowave, internet, etc. Those developments gave us a growing idea over centuries,"If things were this easy why would I do it the hard way", it gave us a bad behaviour, of wanting to do everything easily.

Social networks is just their new weapon, quite formidable yes, but the mindmaster itself came from all way back in the past, our overgrowing idea of doing everything with ease. Don't blame social networks, blame humanity.

• No, it is infact the opposite of that.

The main thing about social networks are to talk to each other. And talking is the opposite of antisocial. And also we can speek to each other at any timewith it, but with out it we can only speek to a person if they are in the same room as you.

• No, i disagree

I feel like a lot of people are already anti social so people are just using it as an excuse but that's not important it don't make people antisocial it makes them explore more. Alt of people online talk to people they haven't seen in years just to catch up.

• Look at yourselves!!!

Every body here is technically using social media. Social media is rapidly changing it all began with Skype peopl are now talking to each other with virtual reality, for me as long as the person is real i don't care how i talk to them so look at yourselfs and get a life.

• I feel like it makes us more social

Although the experience can be different for everybody, I have met new people online who I would consider more close than people I know irl. Some may argue that internet friends aren't real, but I consider anyone I can relate to and rely on even if they aren't facing me to be me true friends. That, to me, sounds like the definition of social.

• Not according to definition.

Anti-social: unwilling or unable to associate in a normal or friendly way with other people
    Social Networking: the use of dedicated websites and applications to interact with other users, or to find people with similar interests to oneself.
    By definition, not the case. The term seems to not be isolated to the "real" world. If someone is interacting in the virtual world, then that person is not anti-social.
    By definition, Skype falls into the category of social networking. Skype actually enables us to communicate face-to-face despite long distances.
    I've actually seen people learn to be more social through social networking sites. Social networking, to me, is a tool. What someone does with it determines whether they are anti-social or not.

• No, i disagree

• It does not

I am a man who is going to be a billionare the same time as the first one to watch the video is a great day out with a few days. If you have a look at our place, but the page. If the item you are here. I will

• It does not

funny_lawl says2015-05-06T20:34:22.517
I like this topic it helped a lot thank you everybody for you opinions and didn't mean to be rude in anything. ;* I love you, peace and hugs, stay happy not crappy, bye guys