• I believe softball is better because it is.

I have really played baseball before but I have read the rules. I just want to say softball isn’t a “gay” sport, If you think getting hit with a bat or a hard ball is “gay” I would rethink you life. I understand everyone has an opinion but it hurts me - being a softball player- when people diss the sport saying it’s easy. I would like you to hit a home run! Squat for 2 hours consistently getting up and down or getting hit with a harder ball then a baseball. So I would rethink you decision on weather or not softball is “gay”

• It depends on which game you prefer playing.

If you prefer paying softball then you might be inclined to say softball is best. Similarly, If you prefer playing baseball you might be inclined to say baseball is best. If like me, You don't play either game, You don't really have an honest objective opinion either way. Nonetheless it is fair to say that softball isn't necessarily better that baseball.