• It bad ok

It not good ok
    i dont like ok
    i tink it bad ok
    it very very very very very not goooooooood ok
    i no like i okkkkk
    bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad ok

• It bad ok

It not good ok
    i dont like ok
    i tink it bad ok
    i no like i okkkkk

• Software piracy is a crime.

Software piracy is a crime. When you pirate some thing, you are stealing from a company, a developer, etc. Stealing is a crime, because it was not yours before, and you did not legitimately obtain it from a legitimate source. Pirating software is just wrong and illegal, but there is not a good way to catch the people doing it.

• Everyone has bills to pay

Software piracy is a crime because it steals money from hardworking software programmers. People may see the high price for a piece of software and think it all goes to the CEO but in reality there is marketing, testing, programming, and many other things that go into writing and releasing a piece of software. People may think that it isn't a crime because there isn't any physical object being taken but it is a crime just the same.

• Software piracy is a crime

Movies are sold for a reason. When the movies get into the theaters, and gets sold as DVD's, the money earned will be given to the producers and actors. Thus giving them money. When people illegaly copy the movie and let people download them for free, then the people who worked hard on the movie won't get their money. The more movies that gets pirated. The less money the producers will get. And so if they don't get the money they rightfully deserves they will stop making movies as they are running out of money. And they aren't getting any profits.

• MS Dos has command copy, and book of instruction says it's illegal to copy dos program, But I did anyways didn't really know about laws.

Windows is based on MS-DOS, and MS-DOS has command copy, which means windows gave right to copy, and pc can be used by multiple people, and online accounts took over computer sharing to individuality mixer. Individuality mixer was beginning of internet banking and other online non sharing components, but to share there was few people who took advantage of sharing.

• First steal then stealing

I don't mind paying for software, it's paying and paying again and again for basically nothing, that's when I think our stealing is ok instead of theirs. Monthly, yearly payments etc. are silly, stupid and robbery. Ie. Buy a car, net year the same car is higher priced so you get a bill from Ford " for your car to keep running you need to pay us" Anything that bought stops working in a year unless you pay. You don't get to keep just the things you pay for you have to pay for the new things also or "guess What nothing works" For me "hang up the jolly rodjer these big companies ask for it"

• Copying is not stealing, it is creating

Effectiveness of capitalist systems is based on an idea of competition creating products and services for population for prices that would be reasonable for both providers and clients. Corporate monopoly is worse than government monopoly, since government is ideally created and controlled by the people and for the benefit of people, company exists only for the profit of its owners. However intellectual property is not actually a product, neither it is a service, it is an idea. The value of an idea is in its uniqueness, therefore every company selling idea is effectively a monopoly: no idea can substitute for another. All blames of plagiarism are also highly subjective and questionable: if the plagiator improves on an idea, it is harmful for a society to prohibit them from doing so, if they don't, it shouldn't be very popular anyway. The intellectual property laws may have contributed society when art required immense resources, but with modern technological possibilities they restrict human imagination instead and lead to artistically empty enviroment where PR budgets threat to bury any possibility of creativity.

• Piracy Is ridiculously complex argument

In this so called "crime" you always point it as an example of stealing.BUT stealing and pirating is two different things.In stealing you deprive the original owner of the property i.E Carjacking.That is a tangible one.However in piracy nothing is taken away from the owner except for a copy and still,the copyright owner/publisher/developer has rights in it still.And usually it depends on what side you look at.The software publisher moans about lost revenue but in reality they just want to continue ripping off customers in their unfair business models that lasted for decades.But people will not stop now that they learned the truth.The industry needs to be punished for unlawful practices.

• I say grey.

I don't think software piracy is necessarily good, nor bad. I do think it's not fair to developers who worked on code for months to find that someone just stole it. I also think that sometimes it necessary to pirate software if it's needed but too expensive because I know some software is also very expensive (expensive enough to be called a crime as well), so I can understand why people pirate software the same way I can understand why people don't like it.

• I don't think so!!

I like piracy, I don't think it is a crime, I think software piracy is a good thing, and I think the World Intellectual Property Organization (WIPO) needs to shut down!!!, the people at World Intellectual Property Organization (WIPO) should feel ashamed, piracy is no crime, it should be legalized, and for copyright to end as well.