• It bad ok

It not good ok
    i dont like ok
    i tink it bad ok
    it very very very very very not goooooooood ok
    i no like i okkkkk
    bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad ok

• It bad ok

It not good ok
    i dont like ok
    i tink it bad ok
    i no like i okkkkk

• Software piracy is a crime.

Software piracy is a crime. When you pirate some thing, you are stealing from a company, a developer, etc. Stealing is a crime, because it was not yours before, and you did not legitimately obtain it from a legitimate source. Pirating software is just wrong and illegal, but there is not a good way to catch the people doing it.

• Everyone has bills to pay

Software piracy is a crime because it steals money from hardworking software programmers. People may see the high price for a piece of software and think it all goes to the CEO but in reality there is marketing, testing, programming, and many other things that go into writing and releasing a piece of software. People may think that it isn't a crime because there isn't any physical object being taken but it is a crime just the same.

• Software piracy is a crime

Movies are sold for a reason. When the movies get into the theaters, and gets sold as DVD's, the money earned will be given to the producers and actors. Thus giving them money. When people illegaly copy the movie and let people download them for free, then the people who worked hard on the movie won't get their money. The more movies that gets pirated. The less money the producers will get. And so if they don't get the money they rightfully deserves they will stop making movies as they are running out of money. And they aren't getting any profits.

• Piracy Is ridiculously complex argument

In this so called "crime" you always point it as an example of stealing.BUT stealing and pirating is two different things.In stealing you deprive the original owner of the property i.E Carjacking.That is a tangible one.However in piracy nothing is taken away from the owner except for a copy and still,the copyright owner/publisher/developer has rights in it still.And usually it depends on what side you look at.The software publisher moans about lost revenue but in reality they just want to continue ripping off customers in their unfair business models that lasted for decades.But people will not stop now that they learned the truth.The industry needs to be punished for unlawful practices.

• I say grey.

I don't think software piracy is necessarily good, nor bad. I do think it's not fair to developers who worked on code for months to find that someone just stole it. I also think that sometimes it necessary to pirate software if it's needed but too expensive because I know some software is also very expensive (expensive enough to be called a crime as well), so I can understand why people pirate software the same way I can understand why people don't like it.

• I don't think so!!

I like piracy, I don't think it is a crime, I think software piracy is a good thing, and I think the World Intellectual Property Organization (WIPO) needs to shut down!!!, the people at World Intellectual Property Organization (WIPO) should feel ashamed, piracy is no crime, it should be legalized, and for copyright to end as well.