• Sony is awesome

They are amazing I mean look at the playstation three and the pending playstation 4, they have a very succesful console and well, microsoft have gained a lot of bad rep due to their new OS for windows which they have been forced to change due to the bad layout and non-user friendly interface. Thus sony is better than microsoft.

• Sony Is Still Standing !

Sony is better at engineering and acoustics than Microsoft. I do believe that they have more sophisticated sound systems, video games, and computers.
    The quality is better, and so is the price which Sony is usually at a more
    diverse appeal overall. Thank you very much for allowing this summary.

• Sony is better than Microsoft.

PS's are better than xbox's because they have better graphics, they are cheaper .Hey does anybody remember the xbox360's red ring of death that never happened with playstations. Also, you need batteries with xbox controllers you don't with playstation controllers.Also playstation 4 can power playstation vr and you can't power playstaion vr with a xbox

• Awesome sony is just the best

I dont hate xbox just about online ps3 to play online with your friends or people it is free but on xbox 360 and next gen have to pay ps4 u have to pay to but ps3 u dont have to thats my argument. Just sony is better and awesome oh also blu ray xbox doesnt have that

• Awesome sony is just the best

• Sony is better

Sony's ps 4 is better than its rival xbox one, its movies are great, its phones are great, thier televisions are great, their music systems are great i mean sony is the best. I agree that microsoft is making more money but its not about the money. Its about how people love sony for all of their things. Microsoft's xbox one is more expensive than the ps 4. This means that microsoft justs want to make money. Plus ps 4 has better overall hardware than xbox. Ps 4 controller also is better.

• It sucks v

Sony suck dddddddddd ddddddddddddd fffffffffffffffffffff
    ffffffffffffffffffff
    fffffffffffffffffffff

ffffffffffffffff
    fff
    ff
    ff
    ff
    fff
    fff
    ff
    ff
    fff
    ffffff
    fff
    fff
    f
    f
    ff
    ff
    f
    f
    f
    f
    f
    f
    f
    f
    f
    f
    f
    f
    f
    f
    f
    f
    f
    f
    f
    f
    ff
    f
    f
    ff
    ff
    f

• It's better it's

It's better it's betterit's better it's betterit's better it's betterit's better it's betterit's better it's betterit's better it's betterit's better it's betterit's better it's betterit's better it's betterit's better it's betterit's better it's betterit's better it's betterit's better it's betterit's better it's betterit's better it's betterit's better it's betterit's better it's betterit's better it's betterit's better it's betterit's better it's better

• It's better it's

• Something that Microsoft will never be working with.

Hideo Kojima has made his own company and is now working with Playstation to create new games that will not be tainted by Konami. Let me just say the name again, Hideo "Fucking" Kojima! The man who created such classics for the PS1, PS2, and PS3 such as Silent Hill and Metal Gear Solid. Microsoft will never have him and that is why Sony is better than Microsoft.

• Okay Let's get the facts straight.

Let's start when Xbox first came into the game.
    Xbox original started out as a great console with the release of Halo: Combat Evolved.
    It caught gamers attention, most gamers left they're ps2 behind and bought an original Xbox.
    Then Halo 2 released. A massive spike in gamers swerved to PC and Xbox gaming. Left they're Playstation's and Gamecubes behind.
    Years later, Xbox 360 along with Halo 3. Halo 3 caught EVERYONE's attention and pulled Playstation, PC, and even non gamers in to play this cool new game. This game lasted years.
    Ps3 releases. Not very good games out, too pricy, Xbox is the best on the market. No indie game support on PS3, No party system.
    Xbox 360 Gives us a Party System so that we could talk to 7 of our friends while playing separate games or watching movies or whatever!
    Indie game compatibility allowed indie dev's to lift off on Xbox instead of the harsh terrain of PC.
    Becoming a PC indie game maker was a bit difficult.
    But xbox allowed EVERYONE to give it a shot. So now we have hundreds maybe thousands of indie games to try out and enjoy with our friends.
    PS3 is still sitting in the basement when Halo 3's map packs come out and made the game live again.
    Xbox live is infinitely better and is only 50 bucks a year. It wasn't until later on when Halo: Reach and other games came out that PS3 was ACTUALLY catching on. They started they're own indie game tab. (Which sucks) They don't have very many indie games and the majority sucks. They never to this day implemented a party system. And as for PS4 and Xbox One. No one can talk crap about it simply because Neither console is out yet. Anything can change while in development. So even bringing it up while talking about Sony and Microsoft is irrelevant and pointless.

Let's start out in the beginning. The only reason that Sony was even able to create the playstation was because of Microsoft. As Bill gates made the PC. And all video game consoles are in a way a Computer/PC. If you bring up anything older than a Playstation original Then you are going off-topic and are avoiding the topic. So therefore it is INVALID.

• No it is not

SONY IS NOT better as Microsoft are the ones that allowed the computer to be developed and without them there would have been no operating system for you and me to be able to run our hardware on also there is no shadow of a doubt that Sony is rubbish.

• My whole family uses it!

Windows is best in all the computer tech. Still Sony is still a good brand. It is good in making TVs and radios, but I am talking computer tech. Lets get talking right now about computer! Windows is such a good brand I can not say the Sony is better.

• Not having as much as microsoft

I used to LOVE Sony. I remember the days of free internet and trustworthy staff. Though now they see that the only way of making money is their ps4 and so they are milking as much of it as they can. You can see this in how they charge more money for the ps4 even though Xbox 1 is the more superior console . Or how Sony has made it a requirement to have Psn and not to mention they have been upping the price of. Also Fallout 4 ps4 mods. They said they wont have mods for Fallout AND Skyrim Remastered because they dont trust their own customers.

• It sucks v

ffffffffffffffffffff
    fffffffffffffffffffff

ffffffffffffffff
    fff
    ff
    ff
    ff
    fff
    fff
    ff
    ff
    fff
    ffffff
    fff
    fff
    f
    f
    ff
    ff
    f
    f
    f
    f
    f
    f
    f
    f
    f
    f
    f
    f
    f
    f
    f
    f
    f
    f
    f
    f
    ff
    f
    f
    ff
    ff
    f

• Sony Wishes They Were Better

Microsoft is far better than Sony could ever be. The software on Microsoft systems runs much faster and smoother than Sony consoles. As far as price, Sony wins, but that is it. If you are willing to pay slightly more for a better console, definitely buy Microsoft. Even when it comes to sound, Sony does not compare to Bose. So if you want a good setup, go to Best Buy, get an xbox (generation does not matter), get a surround sound system by BOSE, then play on your brand new RCA television, because when it comes to technology, Sony is always lacking.

• Microsoft is much more efficient!

Microsoft is best so far. Microsoft has a bigger revenue as building software, yet Sony has better stock prices, meaning Microsoft is all about making it right, developing, taking more time, except Sony just wants to sell things faster. Micrsoft is worth over a hundred billion dollars more than Sony. Last year, Microsoft had a profit of 49$ Billion, yet Sony had 20$ Billion. Microsoft focuses on great graphics, animating software, and gameplay. They are very efficient at creating better technology for gaming experiences, if you look back, Xbox was way better than PS2, there's my opinion, deal with it.

• Microsoft is Better Than Sony

Microsoft is better than Sony. They excel at making software. As for gaming consoles, the Microsoft XBOX can be personalized to run a series of programs and applications including Skype, NetFlix, and LoveFilm. You can also plug the XBOX into your cable box for on-demand televisions shows and movies. The Sony Playstation focuses more on social media.

• Not at all

Okay here is the thing. I have heard too much about consoles when we should be thinking about software. Now before i say what I'm thinking, I did vote towards Microsoft for many reasons; but first let me just say that the software in the PS3 is better than the software in the 360. If you think about it, every game to come out as a PS3 exclusive looks far better than any 360 exclusive to come out. Games such as the Uncharted series can not be beaten; along with titles such as Infamous, Infamous 2 and the Killzone series. Now that being said, if a game were to come out on both consoles, there would be no major difference. Maybe loading would be better on one console than the other. One might have better texture detail than the other but nothing to really say one is FAR better than the other.

TCCA20 says2013-07-03T02:50:29.920