Is Sony's cancellation of "The Interview" due to North Korean hackers an infringement on creative expression?

• Cease of artistic works due to fear inhibits expression.

Though Sony's managements concerns and eventual decision to cancel the movie "The Interview" is justifiable and acceptable, the thought that their decision was forced by acts of fraudulent access to their information and also threats remains an infringement on creative expression. It sets a president of fear and withdrawal by creative artistic minds to address social and political issues around them.

• I feel that this is a direct infringement on creative expression

I feel that what North Korea has done is a direct infringement of Sony's creative right. I feel that we should not allow another nation to dictate what we can, and cannot watch. I feel that there is something we need to do to put an end to the attacks that Sony has received.

• America is the land of the free.

Our military has worked to hard for our freedom. That means we can consume what media we want when we want it. This is the back bone of American expression. While there is not a legal right for people to be able to watch the movie there is an moral obligation. This is terror in a way because now Sony has made an example that they are scared of people who make threats and more media is likely to get censored as a result..

• Sony's cancellation of "The Interview" due to North Korean hackers is not infringement on creative expression.

Sony's cancellation of "The Interview" due to North Korean hackers is not infringement on creative expression. Sony's cancellation of the movies is a business decision that weighed the risks of harm to the movie viewing public against the costs and lost revenue of canning the movie. If they showed the movie and a terrorist act occurred they might never recover from the negative publicity.