• Sparacus is More intriguing and written better

Sparacus is More intriguing and written better.
    It shows how every character has their darkness and their light , and that their is no simplicity in one side being the bad guy based on their motives or intentions. But you all have to realize that both of these shows take place in completely different era's. Spartacus is Roman nature, with a councle and republican more so based system, etc. (with power-thrusting flaws of course as all forms of government and emperor-ship have shown in time. Notice how the dialoge too is convincingly obviously more acient, GOT is more based on the war of roses and medieval times.

• Spartacus season 1 is the most inspirational tv season of all time, No season of GOT will EVER be as good as Spartacus season 1.

I love game of thrones allot. I have watched every episode. It is indeed very complex and it demonstrates the fact that people are not simply "good" or "evil". It shows how every character has their darkness and their light , and that their is no simplicity in one side being the bad guy based on their motives or intentions. But you all have to realize that both of these shows take place in completely different era's. Spartacus is Roman nature, with a councle and republican more so based system, etc. (with power-thrusting flaws of course as all forms of government and emperor-ship have shown in time. Notice how the dialoge too is convincingly obviously more acient, GOT is more based on the war of roses and medieval times. SO obviously GOT will have more complex intentions , seeing as their are mulitple kingdoms and not just Rome basically shitting on the western side of the world (seeing how they left out other cultures as well in spartacus). But what makes spartacus so fasinating is the love story and devotion andy shows through his acting hands down he is one of the best actors I have ever seen in such a role. Trilling, romantic, devastating, prideful, etc. He portrays the beauty of a man true to his vows. And he kicks ass haha honestly i have re-watched season 1 several times. And can go back to anyone of the episodes and re-watch it. It make be less complex but its a type of show that can be re-watched again and again. To be fair I think GOT is a better complete saga. But season 1 one Spartacus will go down in history as one of if not the the greatest inspirational historically action-packed show of all time. I have never seen any war like, cmbat like, history based season that will ever top the simplitic beauty that this season captures. And honestly spartacus season 1 makes you, or me at least or should make some, want to be a better man. Want to fight for love. Want to be devoted to trueness. Like i said, it inspires the greatness out of a man. Game of thrones just makes you feel like everyone is shady and will eventually backstab you. Idk, If I hope i am not too confusing but I hope you all see my point. Still love GOT, cant wait for season 7!!!

• Season 1 specifically Is better then any 1 season of GOT

• No Spartacus is not better than Game of Thrones

No, I do not think that Spartacus is better than The Game of Thrones. I believe that Spartacus is a great movie and is a classic, but Game of Thrones is more historic and realistic and will have a stronger fan base when it comes to these types of movies and tv shows.

• Characters, actors, dialogue, moral complexity, overall quality...

All Spartacus has on Game of Thrones is more violence, more explicit sex and admittedly a historical background. And the enormity of special effects and blood makes it look like a video game at times. It's also filled with too many mistakes and head shaking moments. It's unrealistic (well GoT is fantasy so it's obviously less real, but I'm talking from within their respective worlds). Game of Thrones has vast moral and character complexity. The actors are better, the dialogue is better, the humor is better. From an argumentative standpoint, it's impossible to say Spartacus is better because GoT easily wins on most of the more objective standards.

• No, Game of Thrones has the better character development

Although Spartacus is a great show and incredibly made, the story is limited because of flawed character development. The lines are clearly drawn between the heroes and the antagonists, and rarely does the show stray from that. The beauty of Game of Thrones is that each character is incredibly complex, with their own motives for doing what they do. This complexity of characters allows the story to branch in ways that are impossible in Spartacus.

• Subjectively speaking:NO; Objectively speaking NO

Game of Thrones is filled with everything there is in life, regardless of the fantasy backdrop, it is filled with what people call political intrigue, which is interesting, because it reveals more reality than most shows based on history. A great depiction of humanity as well as a great depiction of immature egos and what occurs when someone lacks spiritual maturity.

• Plot driven is always better than action driven

Teenagers tend to favor action driven stories. For them, Spartacus would be a better series. But for most adults, it is the plot and subplot that counts. Game of Thrones is a subplot driven drama. Granted, Spartacus has more frequent fight scenes, but it is the plot that intrigues most. There is no comparison. Game of Thrones is better.

• Game of Thrones is better

The story of Game of Thrones is much more intriguing and interesting than the story of Spartacus, the action is similar in both shows, where Game of Thrones has violence when it fits the story, but Spartacus is just throws in violence like some sort of constant blood porn, even if it is fun to watch. Overall Game of Thrones has better dialogue, story, characters, and is more gripping, and c'mon dragons and zombies

• Game of Thrones is better

• Spartacus is too much 300

No not at all, Spartacus has a to bad acting of all the actors, there arent any conversation, which could be compared with the intelligence of GOT. The deaths in GOT are much more heavier and unexpected for the spectators. I really don't get it why, there are 71% who support Spartacus. In my opinion, Spartacus is recommendable for people, who aren't interested in turning their brain on. And the blood effects are terrible, you feel like in a teenage-movie which wants to be as bloody as it can gets to the maximum. Really folks, don't wach Spartacus it's a wasting of your time, you better spend it on GOT.

• Both are Excellent But One is Better

In my personal opinion both shows are masterfully done, both have great action, sex, story characters, etc. However as good as Spartacus is (In my opinion a solid 8.75/10) Game of thrones is just more polished and more complex. Spartacus has a good story but it is cliced, sure it was based on true events and all but that's exactly why it feels clicked because it has inspired many other films and television shows. The reason I believe Game of Thrones (9.5/10) to be better is because it is extremely original. With a new twist and turn at very corner I find myself never knowing what I will see next on Game of Thrones, unfortunately I don't share this opinion for Spartacus as it seems fairly predictable how the story is going to move along. But as I stated previously I enjoy both programs and I believe they are both excellent entertainment... Now if you'll excuse me I believe I will go watch some Game of Spartacus.

• You grow more with GoT

It's just structured well, watching all episode really keeps you hooked onto it, with its great mixture of action, love, and constant backstabbing, it's plot twists never fail to catch ur attention. Overall it is much better than Spartacus which is in a constant form of action sex action sex...