• State your name cuz

State your opinion cuzstate your opinion cuzstate your opinion cuzstate your opinion cuzstate your opinion cuzstate your opinion cuzstate your opinion cuzstate your opinion cuzstate your opinion cuzstate your opinion cuzstate your opinion cuzstate your opinion cuz state your opinion cuzstate your opinion cuzstate your opinion cuzstate your opinion cuz

• Many arguments why it is bad.

Firstly, health reasons. Besides eye problems resulting from staring at the screen such a close distance from your face, other health problems can arise from too much body inactivity when sitting in front of the computer for too long. Backaches are just the start. People absorbed in their computer tend to neglect basic physical activities, i.e. instead of walking to the person in the other room, one simply sends an email/online chat message. This leads to a decline in health over prolonged time periods. Furthermore, ailments like Carpel Tunnel Syndrome and RSI arise from too much wrist movements from excessive typing.

Obviously, we must not neglect our mental health. Cyber addiction can often occur if one spends too much time on the computer. Cyber addiction leads to other mental problems, hallucination, depression and others.

Spending too much time on the computer can also dull our cognitive abilities. Spending too much time on the computer may lead to decrease in concentration and focus when doing work off the computer. Shorter attention span and easily distracted are other traits that are common of people who spend too much time on the computer.

While it cannot be denied that computers do have their benefits, the key is to use the computer in moderation.

• It's bad for your eyes

Its bad for your eyes. Believe me I used to have 20/10 no I have 20/50. Only go on it once in a while. I used to go on it 10 hours straight when I was 10. Don't make my mistake. If you want to play on the computer go ahead, but don't come crying when you have to get glasses or contacts.

• Death after playing Diablo 3.

Yes it is, the worst is it can kill you A teenager died at an Internet cafe in Taiwan after reportedly playing the video game "Diablo 3" for 40 hours straight.

The 18-year-old, who has only been identified by his first name, Chuang, had booked a private room at the Tainan cafe in southern Taiwan on the afternoon of July 13, according to the Australian, which cited the United Daily News broadsheet. Chuang then proceeded to play the video game for 40 hours straight without eating.

On July 15, an attendant went into the room where Chuang had been playing and found the teen resting on the table, according to the Australian. The attendant was able to wake Chuang, who stood up, took a few steps and then collapsed onto the ground. He was pronounced dead soon after arriving at the hospital.

According to the Mirror, authorities believe the teenager may have suffered a blood clot due to sitting for such a long period of time.

Blizzard, the developer of "Diablo 3," released the following statement, obtained by the Mirror and other news outlets, regarding the teen's death:

We're saddened to hear this news, and our thoughts are with his family and friends during this difficult time. We don't feel it would be appropriate for us to comment further without knowing all of the circumstances involved. While we recognize that it's ultimately up to each individual or their parent or guardian to determine playing habits, we feel that moderation is clearly important, and that a person's day-to-day life should take precedence over any form of entertainment.

• Yes.

I, my self has been on the computer for a long time and it gives me a headache. It can also give you eye-damage, you can become addicted to the internet. Having or doing 'too much' of anything is bad. Think about eating; if you eat too much pizza for example you get fat. Being fat isn't very healthy. Doing too much sport can make you ill. Doing TOO MUCH of anything is bad.

• Yes.

I spend too much time on my computer, and now I'm addicted. I'm neglecting my school work because of it too. My friends are trying to help me, but you can see how that's going...

• Yes, spending too much time on your computer can be bad.

I think that spending too much time on your computer can be bad because it can affect your health. It can cause eye damage, carpal tunnel, and can also cause headaches because of needing to focus on the computer all day. A person that is on the computer all the time should see a doctor about their eyesight, headaches, and carpal tunnel if they are experiencing any of these.

Posted by: SeriousNestor34
  • Doing too much of anything is bad, even if it's for work, or something you enjoy.

Doing too much of anything is always bad. On the computer, spending too much time means your eyes may fatigue and develop dryness, and your physical shape may deteriorate, due to lack of exercise and movement. It's ok to use the computer for extended periods of times, but one should also get around and move about in between periods of use.

Posted by: TickoNest
  • Spending too much time on the computer is bad, by definition.

Of course, spending too much time on the computer is bad. Too much water is bad, too much pizza is bad, and too much of anything is bad. That's precisely what "too much" is. "Too much" is that very quantity which is excessive.

Posted by: LudicrousJosh83
  • Yes, because too much time on computers means too little time with friends and family.

Too much time addicted to video games or Internet browsing means less time socializing in the real world. For example, one of my neighbors demands to play with my son in Modern Warfare 2 every night from 11-3, and gets angry if my son does not log in at that time. He has been married for only a year, and it is my belief that that marriage will not last long with this type of behavior.

Posted by: Random59387
  • I am always on the computer

I am always on the computer and nothing has ever happened to me. I think that all the people that said yes has probably abused the computer, and did things wrong with it. Unless you stay there sitting in a chair for 8 hours without breaks, nothing will happen. The worst thing that can happen is eye strain which is minor. Blood clots could happen if you stay sitting in a chair for an extended period of time.

• I am always on the computer

• Dicks in ass

Rrrr r r r rr r r r5 r r5 r r r r r r r r r r r r r r r5 r r r r r5 r rt r r r r r r r r r r r r r r r rr r r rr

• Ts fun and esteeming it is a necessity of life

Online gaming as changed the way kids can interact while most parents find it a evil device kids are connecting with kids they like more than the average kid at their school. There was a test done proving people who played games become better at solving puzzles. See they are making us smart.

• Ur moms fat

I haiv bean playin 1969 and I can c out v my pussi m8 computerz r g00d 9/11 would do again dis computer I haiv is very good and I play wit mi friends and if I had no puter I woud haive no friendz m80. R U TRYIN 2 TAKE MI FRIENDS AWAY?!1 FRIENDS R G0OD NOT BAAAD. IM SO TRIGGERED REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!

• Helllo its me

Err I honestly don't think you can die from the computer. Well, it is only obvious that if you go on the computer too much then you know bad stuff like eye strain. However, if you just spend your time on the computer like a good 8 hours for one day is not that bad. I do it like this 2 hours in the morning, 2 hours in the afternoon, 2 hours in the evening Ummm mmmm Mmmmm FK IT 3 HOURS AT MIDNIGHT JK just kidding well at night you shouldn't go on the computer because you won't get tired and the next thing you know it's 12 AM and you still didn't go to sleep so you know just follow the 2 hour thing and correction: "like a good 6 hours"

• Its your opinion

Its your opinion you can do what ever you want with your life! Its not that bad they only bad thing is that you lose friends that don't play video games, If you want to talk about your health just do some exercises when the game loads I do it every time and you stay fit and healthy like that avoid eating crap things when you are playing prefer healthy food.

Too much time addicted to video games or Internet browsing means less time socializing in the real world. For example, one of my neighbours demands to play with my son in Modern Warfare 2 every night from 11-3, and gets angry if my son does not log in at that time. He has been married for only a year, and it is my belief that that marriage will not last long with this type of behaviour

Anonymous says2013-03-20T16:11:08.793
I agree with all this people that think that videos games are harmful
Anonymous says2013-05-07T11:33:24.223
Its not harmful
Quan says2013-06-11T05:18:54.277
It can have physical consequences in the form of weight gain, back problems, carpal tunnel, etc. If you aren't careful. But being on a computer is not inherently bad. My parents never liked me being on the computer so much, but it put me miles ahead of the other students in the field, and I went on to get both a degree and a career in software engineering. Virtually everyone can benefit from improving their computer skills.