• He protrays antisemitic sterotypes.

Mo better Blues shows centuries old prejudice against Jewish businessmen.Spike becomes offended if anyone dislikes his movies. He admires known antisemites in Nation of Islam, such as Farrakhan.
    He has made inflamatory statements regarding the movie business and
    Jewish directors, and producers. He has never attempted to diaglog with those that disagree with his opinions.

• Yes he is and it matters

Yes he is ant Semitic . He has used anti jewish stereotype and offensive characters in some of his movies. He has down played the Holucost on occasion . I take great offense that jewish agencies are the only place you can find th . But that makes sense. There have been many cases of this in the media. It ts barly reported in the news. Today when he spoke with Anderson Cooper. I thought people who live In glass house..... My parents and
    Husband are survivors and I think he hypocrite. Very sad.

• Spike Lee anti-Semitic

Spike Lee may or may not be anti-Semiti. The fact that he is or isnt really is no one business but his I don't think writing a debate question on what he thinks and doesn't think is appropriate. This is America a free country and whatever I believe does not matter.

• No, Spike Lee isn't anti-Semitic.

I do not think that Spike Lee is anti-Semitic. I think that while Spike Lee is a racist who cannot seem to let go of the past, I think that there really isn't anything to indicate that he is an anti-Semite. I think that he should stop making movies though.

• No he isn't

No he is not Anit-semitic, he is just tired of seeing his people being held back all the time and not achieving what they really are capable of doing in the movies, and they have powerful stories to portray also to American History but America doesn't want to see or watch this.

• No, I do not think so.

No, I do not think that Spike Lee is anti Semitic. I think he may have said some stupid things over the course of his life, but I do not find him to be against the Jews as a religion or as an ethnicity. Sometimes things are just blown out of proportion.