• Yes, they are different concepts.

Yes, spirituality is different than science, because they are based in different things. Spirituality is the belief of something that one has not seen, even if the person does not have proof. Science is the process of proving things as true or untrue based on a scientific process, that is tested through a process of hypothesis.

• Yes It Is

I think for many people science is a very rigid topic, full of facts and figures, and other proven points. I think spirituality can be far different, but because it is subjective, it can also be seen as many different things. I think a person can be spiritual about scientific matter, but I do not think the two terms can be used interchangeably.

• Yes It Is

I believe that spirituality is different from science. Spirituality generally refers to the level a person identifies with religion or maybe looks up to a higher power. It is usually a term used to gauge rather or not a person is religious, despite rather or not they attend any kind of religious meetings. Science is of course study based on fact, which has nothing to do with spirituality.

• I think so.

Spirituality is the search for God. Science is the discovery of the workings of God's creation. They are two totally separate fields, but they are most definitely NOT mutually exclusive. It is necessary to engage in both in order to attain enlightenment and gain a true understanding of the Universe.

• No, they have similarities and differences.

Science is supposed to look at facts of the physical world, while spirituality uses symbolism and presupposes a dimension beyond the physical. Still, the way quantum physics is going today it is coming up with a more mystical explanation of the universe than we have ever been given and science and spirituality are converging.

• No not really.

Spirituality is not different from science. Sometimes they can be one and the same. People who believe in science can still remain spiritual. It is one and the same in some situations. Some people use their spirituality to get a hunch and better understanding a problem they could not solve before.