• Sports are better than arts

If you try to thing about it art is a type of sport. Art involves movement, and the definition of sports is a type of movement or a pleasant pastime. And i would definitely think that art is a pleasant pas time. So therefore sports (which is the large group that contains arts) is more important than art by itself.

• Sports are better than arts

• Sfrr df df

Sfrrruuuuuuuuuuuuwwwuuuu uuu u u u u u u u u u uu u uu u uu u u u u 0 0 p pp p p p p pp p p p pp p p pp p p p pp p p p p pp p p p p pp p

• I strongly believe that sport is way better than sitting around doing art.

I believe that sport is better than art because it will keep you healthy and fit instead of sitting around on a desk doing art which does make you creative but it does not make you fit ,some ways you can keep fit are by:
    -running
    -skipping
    -walking
    -or any other sport.

• Obesity in the USA.

There is more of a variety for people to choose from. It will also help obesity in the USA. Also it gets people outside practicing for their sport. It helps people choose better health habits. Its also fun. When people want to work out they want it to be fun. So make it fun by doing a sport you like.

• K ak k zz z

43r3er34r34eewfgt23gty3ernfjkdshafjwew fewjrnfjqwer dwqjrnj31w3 pdh h h wh h h sh s ns s js js sj js sjsss sksk sks sks sks sks sk s sk ssk s sks sk ,sk sk ssks sks sk skss k sk s sk sks ssk sks sk s sk sk s sk ssks k knk

• Yes and some no

It really depends. I'm more of a sporty gal so I would say that sports are camaraderie more better. Yet we can't all be bucking brutes. Some of us are more artistic and aren't cut out for the fun of sports. They tend to chose the pen over the sword. Meanwhile I'm still trying to draw a picture of the Sun that's not cramped into a corner. But overall sports jab it made.

• Theatre accomplishes what no sport can.

As far back as the Stone Ages, humankind has chosen to compete in every arena. Globally, rugby, soccer and other “sports” rule, but the more experienced theatre goers know otherwise. From the costumes to the manner in which one acts, theatre is simply a classier and more appealing activity. Theatre is more engaging to both the mind and body. Eight hours of dance plus twenty hours of rehearsal a week leads to persistence, determination, and a comradery that I have yet to see in any sport.

• The Arts Have Exercise Too

The main argument that I've been seeing on the Sports side, is that they give physical activity and teamwork. I hate to break it to you guys, but the arts has that too. As someone who does dance, and my school's musical (theater), there is a lot of exercise. I'm in better shape then some of the guys who do football. Sports come and go in seasons. Arts are done all year round.

• Arts is BETTER

Arts is way better then sports because when you play sports you can injure herself like broken bones bruises ect . When you do art your imagination runs through your head like cheaters catching there pray . But i still do sport and it is still your opinion over sports or art but my opinion is art

• No buddy sorry

So when you play sports your risk breaking bones. If your bones are broken, you cant play sports. Boo hoo. The only time you play sports is after school. After you graduate it's not likely you'll go anywhere with throwing a ball. When you draw, you don't endanger yourself to not being able to draw. You can draw anytime, anywhere. It's raining outside? That's OK you can draw! P.S. You can be skinny and into arts and fat and into sports. I know tons of fat people who play football. :) also you are more likely to draw after school because it isn't associated with school :)

• Because i say so

Look to the left llllllllll l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l ll l l l l l ll l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l ll l l l l l

• Sports are dumb and pointless

MdncbadlsjcbSCbxwhbxa jjjj m m m m m m mm m m ee e f e w er 3 2 s e e e e rtt t th j uj u 6 6 t ff u uny 6 y y y y y y y y y y tgt t t

• Sports are dumb and pointless

• Sports are dumb and pointless

• Mind over Body

Sports are great and good for the body, but it is not an art. No emotions are transfered when playing sports, you can feel emotion while playing, but the audience isn't going to be spiritually moved when you catch a ball. The arts are what holds a nation together; the transfer of ideas and emotions help everybody. It aggravates me when artists think sports are for the vapid people, but it aggravates me even more when sporty people think arts are lame and easy/not as hard as running, jumping, etc

• No, both are important.

For a well rounded life or a well rounded society there must be balance between body and mind. Sports provides one half of this duo, and the arts provide the other. We need to use our bodies and to play, and we need to create and share with each other.