Is Sri Lanka attempting to suppress human rights activists' voices with its recent arrest of alleged terrorists?

• Yes, Sri Lanka is trying to suppress human rights activists.

I believe that the country of Sri Lanka is trying to supress human rights activists voices with their recent arrest of alleged terrorists. I think that the Sri Lanka government has no interest in such a thing like freedom and democracy. It is more important to them that they protect the power of the government.

• They do not want progress.

Yes, Sri Lanka is attempting to suppress human rights activists' voices with its recent arrest of the alleged terrorists, because they were not terrorists. Rather they were just people who were wanting to stand up for themselves and have a brighter day. They are just suppressing dissent. It is against free speech.

• More Than Likely

Sri Lanka has been in civil war for many years and war always destroys human rights. I believe it is reasonable to assume that the recent arrests of alleged terrorists could have rounded up some human rights activists as well. I'm sure it did suppress them and I'm sure that helped the other side. Some things are not coincidence.

• Sri Lanka attempting to suppress human rights activists'

Yes I think that Sri Lanka attempting to suppress human rights activists' voices with its recent arrest of alleged terrorists. they feel that if they do this they are sending a clear message of what they will tolerate and not tolerate in their country so by doing so they are putting out this statement.