• Duuu star wars is better

The lightsaber is a cool made up weapon like the blaster in star trek there is no cool weapon star wars has multiplies movies star trek is one movie I have to admit star wars is so much better Star trek is boringthere is nothing rellay good about the movie.

• Nothing is better than star wars

They have cool space ships have light sabers that can slice you in half in less than a minute but star treck.......Is so boring they have what no COOL or SUPRISING weapons i think i am the second biggest fan of star wars!!(because my dad is the first) but who cares!!?? Star wars is AWESOME just like........ME!!!😝😝😝

• Duuu star wars is better