• Why would it not?

The events of The Force Awakens opened up some questions for me; how is that Rey has the Force? How did Kylo Ren become who he is? I am particularly interested in hearing Kylo Ren's backstory. I intend to see The Last Jedi in theatres when it comes out. Should be exciting!

• Yes, especially if you've seen the rest of the series?

No matter how good or bad it may be, 'The Last of the Jedi" represents a milestone in American pop culture. Since 1977 the 'Star Wars' saga has captured our imagination and led to tremendous advances in film and animation technology. If for no other reason, you should to see if the special effects are still as good as they were 30 years ago.

• Yes, Star Wars The Last Jedi is worth seeing for those who are fans of the Star Wars series.

Yes, Star Wars The Last Jedi is worth seeing for those who are fans of the Star Wars series. The Star Wars series has been very popular with its fans for a long time. These fans like to see every movie that is in the series. This new movie should be just as good as the rest of the movies in the series which makes it worth seeing.

• What happens to Luke?

Of course 'Star Wars: The Last Jedi' is worth seeing! I have to know what Luke decides to do when Rey comes knocking with his old lightsaber. Does he rejoin society and actually help, or does he just turn into Yoda and train Rey on his planet, then watch her leave after she is a Jedi?

• I think Star Wars is over rated

As a child, I enjoyed watching the original Star Wars trilogy, but later installations and sequels I lost interest in. There is a whole generation who love Star Wars and it holds a special place in their lives, but recent episodes have lost the original appeal of the first trilogy.