• I love you Stephen curry

Stephen curry you are so cool I wish I could have you as a brother you could teach me so much. You are my role model I want to be just like you when im older I hope I do as good as you when I go to practice for middle school

• Are you kidding me

Steph curry is the best nba basketball player and he is a cool player and he has way more points then Lebron James steph curry also have good sports man ship plus Lebron james just brags after winning the game p.S. Lebron James says and does rude stuff to steph curry

• Curry is so bettter

Dhfdhfjd dfjdhfjhd fhdjhdjcj djfjhdjs djdfj djfbdjcf djdbfib ejfhwjhdjksd ejdhjehdfjehfjewhdfje hh h h h h h h h h h h h h hh h h h h h h h hh h h h hh h h h hh h h h hh h h h h h hh h h

• Chef curry ow my

Knn z as z sz s z s s z s z z s zs s s s s s s s s s s s s s ss s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s

• He is just way better

Well my opinion is that I like Stephen Curry WAY better than LeBron James
    Why? Because one LeBron James acts like he's gonna be the next Michael Jordan like no no no nope hahaha sorry
    And two Stephen curry has way more points
    I just like Stephen curry better because of his sportsmanship and he could be a good coach too

• Chef Curry Is the best

Curry is the best. Curry is the best. Curry is the best. Curry is the best. Curry is the best. Curry is the best. Curry is the best. Curry is the best. Curry is the best. Curry is the best. Curry is the best. Curry is the best.
    To conclude Curry is the best

P.S.Curry is the best
    P.S

• Chef Curry Is the best

To conclude Curry is the best

P.S.Curry is the best
    P.S

• I love you Stephen curry

• I love you Stephen curry

• Chef Curry Is the best

To conclude Curry is the best

P.S.Curry is the best
    P.S

• Disrespectful!! LBJ is wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy better

It is disrespectful to ask this question. LeBron James is the 3rd greatest player in the history of the NBA. Steph Curry is like 40-50. Steph Curry is the one who blew a 3-1 lead. Steph Curry is the one who only averaged 22 PPG in the Finals on 40%. LeBron led both teams in all stats. End os story

• Anyone watch the finals?

This doesn't seem to be much of a question after the finals. Curry is a great player; very exciting and good for the game. However, in the finals Curry was a shell of his regular season self and LeBron showed to everybody that he is still the best player in the world with back-to-back-to-back dominating performances in the last 3 games of the series.

• Are you kidding? Steph is amazing, but Lebron is an indisputable legend.

Lebron has more points than Oscar robertson, at 30. He has the most easter conference player of the weeks in history. Only small forward in top 20 assists of all time. Come on, curry is good but this comparison isn't fair. Lebron also has two back to back mvps(steph will get one back to back for sure though, but he is already 28).

• No. Just No.

This is the craziest thing a sports fan could think of. The only people that would say that it middle schoolers that are just now being introduced to the NBA. Pathetic Pathetic Pathetic Pathetic Pathetic Pathetic. Pathetic Pathetic Pathetic Pathetic Pathetic Pathetic Pathetic Pathetic Pathetic v v PatheticPathetic Pathetic Pathetic