• I love you Stephen curry

Stephen curry you are so cool I wish I could have you as a brother you could teach me so much. You are my role model I want to be just like you when im older I hope I do as good as you when I go to practice for middle school

• Funny question curry is the best ever

Stephen curry can be the best point guard in the history but lebron will not be the best small forward.Steph win 2 championships against cavs when lebron have only one.So curry is the best ever.
    Dont ask thus question any more to curry fans they will slap you.So please dont.

• Stephen curry plzzzzzzz mee5t me

Steph curry rocks and he will always be a legend fudge bron bron fudge black mamba fudge everybody steph curry is the besttttttt steph curry my house is in newark come to my house bring kd and klay and draymond and steve kerr and the whole roster curryyyyyyyyyyyy is wayyyyyyyyyyyyyy better than Leflop james

• Curry the best point guard in the NBA🏀

One i can tell how stephen curry is better than lebron james cuz stephen curry has never got in his feelings in a game over some dumb shit........Two have yall Lebron James fans seen stephen curry shots and movement they are wayyyyyy better than lebrons shots.......... Only thing that lebron can do and curry cant is dunking because curry is shorter than lebron but the point is yall lebron james fans better choose who better again and choose curry cuz he is a wayyyy better point guard and a wayyy positive role model than lebron selfish no good head ass............

• Are you kidding me

Steph curry is the best nba basketball player and he is a cool player and he has way more points then Lebron James steph curry also have good sports man ship plus Lebron james just brags after winning the game p.S. Lebron James says and does rude stuff to steph curry

• Curry is so bettter

Dhfdhfjd dfjdhfjhd fhdjhdjcj djfjhdjs djdfj djfbdjcf djdbfib ejfhwjhdjksd ejdhjehdfjehfjewhdfje hh h h h h h h h h h h h h hh h h h h h h h hh h h h hh h h h hh h h h hh h h h h h hh h h

• Chef curry ow my

Knn z as z sz s z s s z s z z s zs s s s s s s s s s s s s s ss s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s

• He is just way better

Well my opinion is that I like Stephen Curry WAY better than LeBron James
    Why? Because one LeBron James acts like he's gonna be the next Michael Jordan like no no no nope hahaha sorry
    And two Stephen curry has way more points
    I just like Stephen curry better because of his sportsmanship and he could be a good coach too

• Chef Curry Is the best

Curry is the best. Curry is the best. Curry is the best. Curry is the best. Curry is the best. Curry is the best. Curry is the best. Curry is the best. Curry is the best. Curry is the best. Curry is the best. Curry is the best.
    To conclude Curry is the best

P.S.Curry is the best
    P.S

• Chef Curry Is the best

To conclude Curry is the best

P.S.Curry is the best
    P.S

• Disrespectful!! LBJ is wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy better

It is disrespectful to ask this question. LeBron James is the 3rd greatest player in the history of the NBA. Steph Curry is like 40-50. Steph Curry is the one who blew a 3-1 lead. Steph Curry is the one who only averaged 22 PPG in the Finals on 40%. LeBron led both teams in all stats. End os story

• Chef Curry Is the best

To conclude Curry is the best

P.S.Curry is the best
    P.S

• LeBrons Professional Greatness

LeBron is on a completely different par from Curry. Look at the stats for one, Anyone talking trash about Curry being better does not watch basketball and is just a fan boy of a streaky player who can hit a 3 from distance. Take that long ball three out the picture and Curry is nothing but just an average point guard in the league. Another point being that the Media betray LeBron of being a player with Bad sportsmanship when in reality He is no different to any other player out there and because Curry has came into the game and people have taken a shine to HIm he is betrayed in the medias eyes as an amazing person when in reality again isnt any different to any other player including LeBron. LeBron is working towards being better than Jordan if you dont have the goal of being better than the best as a professional at your sport then youre in the wrong career. Enough said LeBron is better, look it up the stats and facts and open your eyes to the NBA with a fresh mind not one thats been brain washed by the media to like and dislike certain players, make your own judgement.

• Anyone watch the finals?

This doesn't seem to be much of a question after the finals. Curry is a great player; very exciting and good for the game. However, in the finals Curry was a shell of his regular season self and LeBron showed to everybody that he is still the best player in the world with back-to-back-to-back dominating performances in the last 3 games of the series.

• Are you kidding? Steph is amazing, but Lebron is an indisputable legend.

Lebron has more points than Oscar robertson, at 30. He has the most easter conference player of the weeks in history. Only small forward in top 20 assists of all time. Come on, curry is good but this comparison isn't fair. Lebron also has two back to back mvps(steph will get one back to back for sure though, but he is already 28).

• No. Just No.

This is the craziest thing a sports fan could think of. The only people that would say that it middle schoolers that are just now being introduced to the NBA. Pathetic Pathetic Pathetic Pathetic Pathetic Pathetic. Pathetic Pathetic Pathetic Pathetic Pathetic Pathetic Pathetic Pathetic Pathetic v v PatheticPathetic Pathetic Pathetic