• Yes, Stephen Hawking is the smartest man alive.

Yes, English physicist Stephen Hawking is the smartest man living today. Despite physical disabilities, Hawking has had remarkable achievements in the fields of relativity and quantum mechanics. A graduate of the University of Oxford, he has also received numerous awards, including the Albert Einstein Award, the Lilienfeld Prize, and the Presidential Medal of Freedom.

• Yes, he is

The most intelligent man in the world is definitely Stephen Hawking. He discovered that black holes emit "Hawking Radiation" and eventually disappear over time. According to his history, he has an IQ of over 200, and started facing ALS when he was getting a PhD at Oxford. He has had a very troublesome past and has somehow redeemed successful.

• He is smart

Stephen Hawking is clearly smart although he has a few disabilities that make him unable to test things himself which is really saddening for us people who can still move but Stephen Hawking is the smartest person i know who is alive still. His story life is incredibly sad and depressing which made me cry. That is why i am saying he is the smartest person living on this planet as we speak!

• He is awsome

The man has every reason, he has theorized that black holes are a natural time machine, should anyone fly near it it would feel like a year to them but everywhere else the time that would pass is actually five more years everywhere else. So these could be time machines.

• Yes he is

He has battled with ilness through most of his life and after been told at 21 he only has a fee years to live prof hawkings has battled on and over 50 years later he is still here. He has devoted most of his life to science and also receievd numerous awards

• A.Nmsbgdsajgmdsadgbag jagskjdgaskjd ajgdaksjhdakjh

Panda panda pandapanda nigger loving peice of a little nigger loving fuck. When i get home i have the pleasure of whipping those little skinny niggers out of their chocolate black skin. When i tease them witht he food.... They don't get shit boi. And when i see steven hawkins.... I

• Knkj.Jvk hvuv hljl

Bhjhz z z z z z z z z z z s s s s s sa a a a a a a dd d d d dfdfnfnfkd fuh0rd njkhui jighu djh gjkcghiudfudsifdjd ghksghfkgkjg hhgks hgfhgjkjsf hiugohgoifg ghhg ghfghaka ghfg gjkdgh fhgkjd fjkgh fgid gfhiodu dfghiu fgeiuhdg fghuifg hgfeigou gfiudgh

• He is very samrt

He is just a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a aa a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a amazing

• YES!!!!!!!!!! By far the smartest man ever to live.

There is no doubt that he is the smartest man ever to live. No one else could ever be up to his standards. Although he is handicapped now, that doesn't mean he isn't smart. Everyone can be smart, no matter what is wrong with them or if they have a disability.

• Hes fucking awesome

STRING THEORY AND FUCKING QUANTUM COMPUTERS WITH ZERO GRAVITY VOTE YES TROLLOLOLOLOLOOLOLOLOLOLOLOL OLOLOL OL OL OL OL O LO LOL OL OLOL OL OL OL OL OL OL OL O LOL OLOL OL O LO LOO LOPL OL OOLOL OL Oh shit my mother is going to slam the keyboard in my fahkubgedujbreguhvsbhjvfkjnetuygdkj eriuehrgvutcvshsbiervbiye iurhoweuic

• He's a phony

Suppose he went to oxford and had a very depressing life, he still is not the smartest man in the world. The smartest man in the world would know what death is like and if there is a god. Steven is just a media blown as said before and doesn't deserve the credit he already has. He needs to get NERFED!

• Hes a puppet

My friend says the he is the smartest person alive i told him that he is not. I don't know who is the smartest person is and i don't think my friend is right.And he me and my other friends keep telling him that he didn't vist him and lean from him

• He's a puppet

Just because someone is smart in their field it doesn't mean they can lay claim to being the worlds smartest person, common sense should be enough to know that. The media have him blown up into some sort of genius and the sheeple take pity on him. Saying that, they have him talking total nonsense lately.

• He's a puppet

• A man only smart in science.

Despite hawkings contributions to science this is his specialization is science nothing else. Smart in math and science, lack smartness in many other things. We shouldn't just take any advice he gives us, instead we should make our own descions. As in the case with politics its not smartness its purely opinion.

• Nigger Loving fag

Panda panda pandapanda nigger loving peice of a little nigger loving fuck. When i get home i have the pleasure of whipping those little skinny niggers out of their chocolate black skin. When i tease them witht he food.... They don't get shit boi. And when i see steven hawkins.... I fucking hand over the whip

• Nigger Loving fag

• Nigger Loving fag

• Nigger Loving fag

• Nigger Loving fag