• Yes he is.

Question of whether the same way of life of a good job deserves it to you and say it has a round and In order that I was referring ONLY way of the Church is not the only thing you can less time than a year in mind that you

• Doubt and Reasonable Doubt are not the same!

A defense teams job in a case with such overwhelming evidence stacked up against them is to get evidence; thrown out, make it untrustworthy, or make it sound confusing.
    The defense team did a get job of doing this with NEARLY every piece of evidence. However, the main piece of evidence that was the "smoking gun" was the blood in his and her car. If it would have had the presents of EDTA, there would have been reasonable doubt. No EDTA, no conspiracy, Avery is guilty.

• Rebutting a Murderer Dan O'Donnell of WISN

One thing I cannot get around is the recording by Dassey with his mother shortly after his arrest. She asked him how he could have done such a thing to her (Halbach) and his response was "I was afraid of him (Avery)" and claimed that Avery molested both him and a female cousin of Dassey's.