• Success is better sadly

Unfortunately, we live in a society in which there are few opportunities to make money doing the things we love. Education has become the systematic creation of drones and these drones trudge forward to contribute to the hive. Passion, creativity and socially responsible work endeavors are frowned upon. Happiness IS more important but a successful career is determined by your ability to feed, clothe and shelter yourself. The things I love to do will never pay me enough to cover my basic survival needs so I "drone" on :(

quote on quote taken by a user from this website on debate.Org Success%20is%20more%20 important%20than%20a happiness.

• Success is not better than happiness.

In a sense, success is directly dependent upon happiness. Can one attain true success if they are not happy? Sure, in some instances you can measure "success" in the context of financial success, or success in achieving one's life goals. However, most would agree that without first attaining happiness and content, they are not essentially successful...yet.

• This is a trick question.

When you succeed at something then you are most likely to happy that you have succeeded. So there isn't what's better because you can not have one without the other.If you are successful then you are happy if your happy then your succeeding at happiness.
    This is just my opinion.

• Success is not better than happiness

Success does not always mean happiness and happiness does not always mean success. I personally see a happy person as the best type of success. Also what some see as un-successful, might be the total opposite for another person. But in general success will never out weigh happiness. Where is the lie?

• Happiness is what you need to depend on.

If your successful, your gonna make money. Everyone loves money, but how can you actually be proud of yourself if your not happy? Happiness, can bring you far places, you just have to know how to control both. So don't get to caught up in success, you might regret it.

• Happiness is better than success

Happiness is better than success because you can never achieve happiness unless you are happy . So this is my actual opinion . Please reply for it so I can improve . So guys always be happy , no matter what , understand ? Hope everybody agrees with me ?

• Happiness is better than Success

My personal opinion is that happiness is better than success. My personal reasoning for this is that even if someone accomplishes something, if that person does not get happiness out of it then they will feel something missing. As such, success may happen when seeking happiness, but in the end happiness is what the person is seeking.