• Why success rules

Success is the best option because when you are successful then you feel complete and it will help you reach goals like buying a car/house. We need success to help us survive because without success how can we feed,clothe, and give ourselves shelter. ITs just sad when a 6th grader can understand this stuff. You all suck that said no!!!!!! AND THATS THE TRUTH!!!!!!!!

• Why success rules

• Success is indeed better than Happiness

Personally, I believe that there is no limit between happiness and success. It's usually around us but it's important whether we can realize it or not. Some people think happiness is more important than success, while others feel you can’t truly be happy unless you are successful.
    In my opinion, one can’t be happy without being successful, as success is the true path way to happiness.

• Success is truly better

Success is your first goal in life. You can't be happy without achieving anything happiness is just an emotion that's temporary. Emotions cange a lot & it's always dependent on the amount of success if you succeed at something you are the happiest person on the earth . Just emaine for a while if you are from a poor family & if you will get to eat or not .To sum up I would say SUCCESS is DEFINATELY more important than happiness

• Importance of happiness

Had ever any body read a poem miller of the it tell us than the miller was happier than king because the miller was not rich but he was happy while the king had every thing but he was not happy cause he had a lot of worries this poem gives us the message that success is not more important than happiness

• Importance of happiness

• Importance of happiness

• Importance of happiness

• Success is better sadly

Unfortunately, we live in a society in which there are few opportunities to make money doing the things we love. Education has become the systematic creation of drones and these drones trudge forward to contribute to the hive. Passion, creativity and socially responsible work endeavors are frowned upon. Happiness IS more important but a successful career is determined by your ability to feed, clothe and shelter yourself. The things I love to do will never pay me enough to cover my basic survival needs so I "drone" on :(

quote on quote taken by a user from this website on debate.Org http://www.debate.org/search?q=%20 Success%20is%20more%20 important%20than%20a happiness.

• Success is not better than happiness.

In a sense, success is directly dependent upon happiness. Can one attain true success if they are not happy? Sure, in some instances you can measure "success" in the context of financial success, or success in achieving one's life goals. However, most would agree that without first attaining happiness and content, they are not essentially successful...yet.

• This is a trick question.

When you succeed at something then you are most likely to happy that you have succeeded. So there isn't what's better because you can not have one without the other.If you are successful then you are happy if your happy then your succeeding at happiness.
    This is just my opinion.

• Success is not better than happiness

Success does not always mean happiness and happiness does not always mean success. I personally see a happy person as the best type of success. Also what some see as un-successful, might be the total opposite for another person. But in general success will never out weigh happiness. Where is the lie?

• Happiness is what you need to depend on.

If your successful, your gonna make money. Everyone loves money, but how can you actually be proud of yourself if your not happy? Happiness, can bring you far places, you just have to know how to control both. So don't get to caught up in success, you might regret it.

• Happiness is better than success

Happiness is better than success because you can never achieve happiness unless you are happy . So this is my actual opinion . Please reply for it so I can improve . So guys always be happy , no matter what , understand ? Hope everybody agrees with me ?

• Happiness is better than Success

My personal opinion is that happiness is better than success. My personal reasoning for this is that even if someone accomplishes something, if that person does not get happiness out of it then they will feel something missing. As such, success may happen when seeking happiness, but in the end happiness is what the person is seeking.