Is success more about have the right personality (yes) or simply having the ability (no)?

• The right personality helps more

While both are extremely valuable, having a great personality sets a person apart more. Unless your ability is truly unique, someone else with that ability can be found. But having the right personality causes people to overlook flaws you may have in other areas. If people genuinely like you and want to work with you, you're more likely to succeed.

• It has to sell.

Yes, success is more about having the right personality, rather than having ability, because ultimately, the product is not any good if it is not sold well. There are a lot of people who do not have much talent, other than a loud personality. They make good sales people. Ultimately, being liked is better than being talented.

• Success is about the ability

I would love to sit here and say that I believe personality is everything, and someone with the right personality can be successful doing anything, but I just don't believe that is the case. The fact is that the world is becoming more skilled every day, and without those skills to compete, the best personality loses if it doesn't have the ability. Success takes ability over personality.

• Ability and Luck

I suppose having a bubbly, extraverted personality can help you get ahead some, but if you lack the ability, it will eventually show. For solid, permanent success you need to be good at what you are doing - and you need luck, pure and simple. Plenty of talented artists go unnoticed no matter how good they are and how hard they work, because luck won't smile at them.

• simply having ability

I disagree,I believe that success is more about having the ability only because its a skill to do something.A crucial part of your future success and happiness is having the ability to be free. The concept of freedom is difficult for most people to truly understand because hardly anyone is really
    free, in the deepest sense of the word. Most people are trapped by their own mental barriers, by obligations to others, by financial constraints, by habits, and in many cases by actual physical barriers.