• Yehhh baby baby

This is shit you understand me?! What the fuck is this piece of shit suppose to be? What the fuck with wrong with this bastardy website its fucking shit! SHIT I TELL YOU I MEAN SHIT YOU FUCKING BASTARD YOU LOOK LIKE A SLEEPY TURTLE YOU BASTARD. Ok ok ok

• J j j

J jj j jj kk k kk kkk k kkkkl k k k k k kk k k k k m k k k kk kk k k k k k k kk k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k

• J j j

• Mmmm mm m m

Mmmmmmmmm mm m m m m mm m m m m m m mmm mmm m mm m m mm mmm m mm mmm m m mm mm mm m m mm m m m m mmm m mm mmmmm mmn moo oomoomoo oo o o o o oo o o oo

• Yes it is.

Summer school is very important to those students who failed or missed classes and need to make them up. Without summer school they would have to either be held back a grade, or make up the classes the next year. Either way it would likely delay their graduation, and no one wants that.

• Summer school is important.

Summer school can be seen as very important.Summer school is a good way for students to enhance their learning.Whether a student needs extra challenges or they are behind summer is a perfect time.Summer can also include non-traditional learning such as a trip to Europe.They student will then be more than ready for the school year.

• Summer school can be an essential tool.

Summer school is good for quite a few things. First off, some kids enjoy school more than other things such as sports, so this gives them an avenue to explore during the "time off." Also, if a student is struggling to stay with his grade, he can go to summer school for extra help, staying with his friends and class in the future.

• Yes, summer school is important.

I don't think it should be just for those having difficulty during the school year. We tend to get lazy over the summer and forget some of the things we learned over the main school year. I think a two day week during the summer would help to keep the brain fresh and keep the learning cycle going.

• Yes, summer school is important.

• Yes, summer school is an essential part of a child's educational opportunities.

Yes, summer school is an important offering for children of all ages. It provides an opportunity for children who did not excel during the school year to revisit the material, often under a different teacher's supervision and teaching style. It also provides valuable opportunities for students who wish to accelerate their learning or take courses that are not normally available.

• Den you get more work like MUHAHAHAHHA YOUR IN SCHOOL 2!Years straight

Spongebob: there's evil afoot mermaid man: EVIL EVIL EVIL EVIL EVIL EVIL ITS OURE EVEEIL mermaidman: EVEEEEEEEEEEIL EVEIL EVEIL EVEIL EVEIL! Barnacle boy: would stop saying that sponge bob: but all I said is there's evil afoot mermaidman: EVEEEEEEEEEEIL! EVEIL EVEIL EVEIL EVIEL! Summer school makes you fat MUHAHHAHAHA SCHOOL FOR YOU MUHAHAHAHHA I RULE SUPREAM

• No it definitly is not

So I have to go to summer school for math because I didnt do so well and that course is 3 weeks long, on top of that I also need to go for a study skills class that was supposed to be for language arts (even though I passed all 3 quarters with a B+) the other thing that really doesnt make anything better is that I have to wake up at 6:00 am sharp to be at the bus for 6:30, bad enough waking up early for the past couple months now I have to wake up even earlier?, that wont improve anything because everyone will likely be tired and not give a damn about their work. I especially hate the fact that almost my entire summer is ruined, and my parents are even mad at me that they have to drive me to it early in the morning. I just graduated 8th grade and i will be a freshmen next year. I still have half of august off but i start the 22nd so that really sucks.

• No it is not important

What is the point of going.Now everything is online and what kid would want to spend their childhood doing more schooling then they should be doing,but some of the people out there telling you summer school is important don't know what they're talking about.Summer school is just extra work where you learn nothing but crap while you can do it all online.

• No it is not important

• No it is not important

• No it is not important

• Summer school is NOT important in any way, shape or form.

Its like giving a kid peanut butter when he is allergic to peanuts. It is NOT going to work. I mean a tutor would teach you better than another 2 months of boring school. Einstein says: Doing the same thing over and over leads to insanity. Again Its not needed

• No, not for makeup work.

If we are talking about school that goes year round, then that is a good thing because we should not be following a farming calendar. But if we are talking about making up credits for classes that were not passed during the year then for the most part this is a waste of time and money.

• Summer school is not important.

Summer school is not important. I think that summer school is just a way to punish some of the bad behaving kids in school by threatening and actually taking away their summer vacation. It seems useless to me to make any student attend summer school and does not actually advance them in their studying.

• No it is not

Summer school is not important, and making kids go to school more is simply not the answer. Look at Finland, which has by many metrics the most successful education system on the entire planet. We need to seriously stop making people work so much in this country, and that includes school children.