• Are you stupid.

Summer has always been and always will be the best season of the year. I no calling you stupid may be harsh but if you understand that summer is the best season than you obviously need some persuading. You may think this is all based on opinion and you are right but that doesn't mean anything. I work all summer as a ranch hand and it was the best thing I ever did. The hot blistering days I get aren't the best but I loved the heat. Summer doesn't have any school and unless your stupid and have to do summer school. But no homework no teachers a whole three months to think what to do with your life while you are camping in the wilderness with no one but yourself and a horse. I love summer.

• Summer is great

Summer is good because there is no school there is vaction and no annoyinf teachers telling you what to do plus you can go outside and play soccor or go to the park.You can even go swimming or to the beach cause it is hot. That is why sumemr is great

• Summer is amazing!!!!♥♥♥

Summer is awesome because there is no school!!!!!! Its warm outside and you can play lots more sports then in the winter (soccer, basketball, tennis, swimming ect.). You can go biking with your friends. In the summer you don't have to worry about wearing a jacket, snowpants, mittens, hat, boots ect. You put on shoes and walk outside. And what's better then going swimming on a hot day and eating icecream? Plus, you don't have to worry about homework.♥

• Summer is amazing!!!!♥♥♥

• Summer has Vacations

Summer is the best because it has long vacations and family time. Summer also has longer days and also if you like winter you could go to different countries and have a longer vacation time for yourself.Last but not least, in summer you can have the best time of your live

• Summer is awesome

Summer is better because you can eat ice.You can go on longer trips and you can meet you uncles,cousins,and meet you grandparents. You don't have to worry about school and homework.You can play games and play with your friends. You can play sports like soccer,basket ball and any kind of sports.

• Summer is like the best season of the year

Summer is the best season of the year because in summer you get to go swimming and go to water parks and then go get ice cream your mom can turn on the a/c (or you) best but not last there Is no school! You can go camping you can go relax you can do lemonade stands sleepovers, pool party, birthdays, best but not last again there is no HOMEWORK!

• Summer is the best

I like summer because you can go out swimming, playing in the waves at the beach, and playing sports. Summer is a great season to eat ice cream and go on vacations. You can also go to Big Bear and Lake Arrowhead wear it is snowy and cold. Then you can sit on your bed in front of your T.V. and and drink hot chocolate while watching a movie. Summer is the best!

• Nmm k m

Dd d d d d d d d dd dd d d d d d d d d d d d d d d dd d d d d d dd d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d

• It is hot

When it is hot you can go to the beach and jkfjfidahpdijaewhfiaueschfiuhfusfhush hfhjkfhjhsfj d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d dd d d d d d d d

• Truly, I just partly agree with the statement.

In my opinion, summer is a nice season. It has a lot of fruit in my country. And in summer, there's no school. Children have a lot of free time. So they can enjoy playing many outside activities, vacations,...Moreover, many summer events happen.
    Besides, in other seasons, there're still have a lot of beauties. For example: Autumn has Halloween, winter has snow,... So I think 4 seasons have it own beauty.

• Fall is the best.

While summer is good, fall is better. Admittedly, in summer you can swim and eat ice cream and go to the beach, you can do many of those things in early fall. Fall includes two holidays, Halloween and Thanksgiving, and what's better than free candy? After wearing shorts all summer, you can get a new wardrobe. Leaf piles are fun to jump in, too. And there's just something about October that's nostalgic for days of playing outside in the crisp air followed by a warm drink and a cozy house. Fall is undoubtedly the best season!

• Fall and winter are both better

I love fall because it's the time of year where it get cooler and it's always fun to jump in leaves! Winter is great because, of Christmas time and Christmas light and it also might snow too!!!! Those are just my opinions. Fall is my 1st favorite, winter is 2nd, spring is 3rd, and summer is 4th

• Falls a solid first, springs in second.

Don't get me wrong, I like summer quite a bit. With freedom from school, and all sorts of activities; it can be a great time in the year. But frankly, its too danged hot. Mosquitoes, boredom when the heat finally gets to you and all you want is for fall to start. So yeah, swimming's nice, but it ain't everything, and you can camp in other seasons, even if you can't outside of a weekend. Fall and spring both have fair sunny skies mixed with stormy days. The temperature is usually spot on, and both have beautiful colours, with leaves changing, flowers blooming, and are full of life. Fall has the freshness after summer, ready to start a new school year, get into sports, see new friends, and it promises snow soon, as well as festivities. Spring provides a much needed relief after the cold beauty of winter has long since passed its welcome, turning into dark icy sludge by the roads, and dull grey skies o'er the dead grass and shrubs. Even the evergreens look lifeless, so cheerful back in December, as the cold rain seeps down and forces everything to stay cooped up inside. And then it brings the sweet promise of summer (also it's downfall, leaving one stuck in testing at school with all sorts of exuberance to go run wild outside), unfortunately later to be spoiled thoroughly by August, the dog days of summer. Falls best!

• Fall is the best of all seasons.

Although summer is a great time to be out of school and play sports or go swimming and so on, but fall is by far my favorite because the temperature is perfect, the colors of leafs are beautiful, there's Halloween and Thanksgiving, but the part I like the very most about fall, is that there's NO MOSQUITOES. In Fall you can still play sports and eat ice cream but unless your the kind of person who doesn't play sports because the weather's not perfect or doesn't eat ice cream because it's too cold than I think you should just stick to staying inside all day watching tv or playing video games ( not that it's a total bad thing.)

• Summer Isn't The Best

The main reason people like summer is summer VACATION. It's hot, sticky, and dry. If vacation was in a less harsh season, for instance, autumn, people would like this season more. It's true that summer is a relaxed season, but the feelings of passion for this season is all generated from summer vacation.
    Autumn is Much Better:
    1. It's beautiful
    2. Cozy and atmospheric
    3. Autumn doesn't have harsh weather
    4. School starts, but there's Halloween to look forward to :)
    5. Cloudless skies
    6. Mornings are beautiful
    7. You aren't a hot sticky mess

I'm not blaming anyone who likes summer, as we all are entitled to our own opinion.

• Summer Isn't The Best

Autumn is Much Better:
    1. It's beautiful
    2. Cozy and atmospheric
    3. Autumn doesn't have harsh weather
    5. Cloudless skies
    6. Mornings are beautiful
    7. You aren't a hot sticky mess

• Summer Isn't The Best

Autumn is Much Better:
    1. It's beautiful
    2. Cozy and atmospheric
    3. Autumn doesn't have harsh weather
    5. Cloudless skies
    6. Mornings are beautiful
    7. You aren't a hot sticky mess

• Summer Isn't The Best

Autumn is Much Better:
    1. It's beautiful
    2. Cozy and atmospheric
    3. Autumn doesn't have harsh weather
    5. Cloudless skies
    6. Mornings are beautiful
    7. You aren't a hot sticky mess

• Summer Isn't The Best

Autumn is Much Better:
    1. It's beautiful
    2. Cozy and atmospheric
    3. Autumn doesn't have harsh weather
    5. Cloudless skies
    6. Mornings are beautiful
    7. You aren't a hot sticky mess