• Yes, especially when money is exchanged by non relatives.

If a sister decides, for instance, to have a baby for her sister who can not, and only the basic expenses of medical care and such are covered, then that might be okay. But having a stranger carry a baby for you and get paid to do it just seems to leave everyone open to a lot of abuses and hurt feelings.

• Surrogate motherhood is not wrong

It is my opinion that surrogate motherhood is not wrong. I feel that surrogate motherhood allows for families who are unable to conceive to have a chance at starting a family. While there may be moral and religious opposition to this practice, surrogate motherhood remains a viable option for couples to consider.

• No, surrogate motherhood isn't wrong.

I do not think that surrogate motherhood is wrong. I think that it is an advancement in science that enables couples who cannot have a child in the traditional way a good chance to have a child that is still technically as close as possible. I do not see anything ethically wrong with it.

• No, I don't think surrogate motherhood is wrong.

I believe that as long as someone is willing to be a surrogate mother then it should be something to be looked at as compassionate and beneficial for both parities, I don't think there is anything wrong or immoral about being a surrogate mother for someone paid or a volunteer.