• What kind of opinion is this?

Sweden is a nation with several million people. It is a constitutional monarchy. It is definitely real. Look at your map. You have thus waisted my time with this ridiculous question. Please learn to consult a globe or map. Also stay in school and learn Geography. My argument has concluded.

• Of course it is.

Of course Sweden is real. People live there, they have their own government, and people travel there everyday. There is documented proof and evidence of Sweden existing. It is a popular place to visit especially during the holidays. There is no doubt in mind that Sweden is a real place.

• Yes, it is

There's really no way to try to say otherwise on this question, it is a country and one that has been recognized as such for a very long time. One cannot just deny it exists because for whatever reason they don't care for it, it's there and that's really the end of it.

• The SWED existe

Where did Ikea come from, then? Or the Swedish language? Or Swedish meatballs? Or dala horses? How about that flag 🇸🇪? What about my grandfather? He came from Sweden. Not everything is a government cover-up. Some of you people need to realize that most human beings are actually pretty decent.

• Sweden is real because it is shown on all near-modern globes

Sweden is real, if you don't think it's real you are a fucking retarded idiot and need to go to school as it has its own national anthem and its own flag and you can actually visit it if you get off your fucking ass and get out in the world.

• Sweden is real

Sweden is real. However, why are we arguing about this? Why is this relevant to our everyday life? If we don't really exist, how can we prove or disprove that Sweden, or any other country, is real? Maybe, we should SHUT UP AND GET A LIFE! Seriously, how sad are you to do research on whether or not Sweden exists?

• Yes it is

All of you are wrong it is real so a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a

• Yes, it is

I lived there for a whoile and the Illuminate are obviously covering up The fact that Norway is'nt real. Finland however is another case, they never existed since the great potato blight of 1893. And Denmark and Iceland are just Swoden's retard babies who just happen to have not been aborted

• Yes, it is

• I live in Sweden!

My life is hopefully not a dream. Every morning I wake up and look out for the window. And every morning I see the same; Sweden! On the radio they speak swedish. My friends at work speak swedish, nearly everyone speak swedish! And sometimes I eat swedish meatballs! Sweden is not an imaginary country! Palllew!

• I live in Sweden

... And I can confirm that indeed, Sweden is not a real place. If a genuine Swede telling you so isn't enough to confirm that Sweden is fake, then you might need to check your cognitive dissonance. I mean, who would better know if Sweden exists or not than someone who lives there?

• Have you ever seen it?

I Have never seen it and because of my ego-centrism I cannot fully envision someone else's perspective, therefore no one has seen Sweden, meaning that there is no way that Sweden can exist if there is no personal proof from anyone. Also, I wish to talk about my love of racism on another forum, but I could not find one.

• Its made up by Japan and Korea

Japan and Korea discovered the sea that we call "Sweden" in the 1900s and covered it up so they could fish there. DO NOT BELIEVE THESE LIES!
    So you think you've been to sweden? No you haven't. You've been to a remote Japanese island. Case closed. No more need for discussion.

• Sweden is the cover-story of Bank of Israel

I have overheard my superiors at Bank of Israel talking about the fabrication of this "Sweden" that some assume to be real as a cover-up for the gradual leeching of the economies outside of Israel that has been going on since the first of September, 1939. Do not believe our lies. Don't trust cash. Investing in gold is EXACTLY what Bank of Israel wants you to do. Invest in Infowars™ Super Male Vitality.

• Sweden is an elaborate plot made by the government

Is Sweden truly real? It is such a perfect “country”, everything there is beautiful and simple, everything works out, and IT IS NOT REEEAAALL. Trust me, I’ve been there and I’ve slept there, and i just felt... Perfect. It’s not real. Listen to it. Sweden sounds like Sweeten, and that is related to sweet. It’s too sweet to exist.

• Banks? Really? I mean come ON

Ask yourself this for a moment: If country is real and it never enters a war, is it really a country? Seriously, even garbage tier countries like Italy and South Africa have been is proper global or even local conflicts but has Sweden? Has Sweden even done anything worthy of country status?

• My name !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

II cannot d believe whzta ie am reading . No swedaen is not real it is a rip off version of norway which alredyea! Exists!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Wtf!!!!!!!!!!!! I am downrisght disgusted by these comments
    how adre uou say weden real. Hat is the most humiiating thing ever and I wish I were inhuman so i would not have to be a partof this sepcies!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111

• I am the lord and what i say goes

Back in my day, sweden wasnt a thing. Spell check didnt like sweden so it is not a real word and if its not a word its not a country.! I smite the individual that would have the audacity to proclaim sweden as a real thing! These imposters are obviously infected by demons and need to be exorcised. Preferably by a catholic church! Cheers, God

• Its a made-up globalist dick joke

Sweden is not real. Its a fail expirement by the globalists, to create another unhatable nation, like canada. Europe needed a nation that was imposible to hate, but it failed. The globalists created borders and a history. In that history Sweden suposedly owned finland. Shade in finland and sweden in on a blank political made, and what do you get? You get a dick. Sweden is just a giany dick joke made by the globalists

• Its a gobalist american dick joke

The globalists tried to create another unhatable nation like canada, but it failed. They tried making a history for it. In that history Sweden suposedly owned finland. If you shade in Finland and Sweden on a blank political map, what do you get? You get a dick. Sweden is just a myth. It's just an elaborate dick joke created by the globalists.