• What kind of opinion is this?

Sweden is a nation with several million people. It is a constitutional monarchy. It is definitely real. Look at your map. You have thus waisted my time with this ridiculous question. Please learn to consult a globe or map. Also stay in school and learn Geography. My argument has concluded.

• Of course it is.

Of course Sweden is real. People live there, they have their own government, and people travel there everyday. There is documented proof and evidence of Sweden existing. It is a popular place to visit especially during the holidays. There is no doubt in mind that Sweden is a real place.

• Yes, it is

There's really no way to try to say otherwise on this question, it is a country and one that has been recognized as such for a very long time. One cannot just deny it exists because for whatever reason they don't care for it, it's there and that's really the end of it.

• Yes it is

All of you are wrong it is real so a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a

• Yes, it is

I lived there for a whoile and the Illuminate are obviously covering up The fact that Norway is'nt real. Finland however is another case, they never existed since the great potato blight of 1893. And Denmark and Iceland are just Swoden's retard babies who just happen to have not been aborted

• Yes, it is

• I live in Sweden!

My life is hopefully not a dream. Every morning I wake up and look out for the window. And every morning I see the same; Sweden! On the radio they speak swedish. My friends at work speak swedish, nearly everyone speak swedish! And sometimes I eat swedish meatballs! Sweden is not an imaginary country! Palllew!

• It is a scam

The FitnessGram™ Pacer Test is a multistage aerobic capacity test that progressively gets more difficult as it continues. The 20 meter pacer test will begin in 30 seconds. Line up at the start. The running speed starts slowly, but gets faster each minute after you hear this signal. [beep] A single lap should be completed each time you hear this sound. [ding] Remember to run in a straight line, and run as long as possible. The second time you fail to complete a lap before the sound, your test is over. The test will begin on the word start. On your mark, get ready, start.

• Not rly yo

• Not rly yo

• Reasons, Science, I said so so yeh

A a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a ya kknow

• Sweden isnt real

Sweden isnt real i talked to a fed and he said not real a a a a a a a a a a a aaaa a a a a a a aa a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a aa a

• Sweden isnt real

• Sweden isnt real

• Sweden isnt real

• Sweden sucks butt

Fhes;ighaei reig ui hfi guire yhuir iurg ire ui iirefegfyeg ie ewl rewpuifwihfpi fhihf rueihgfire hpgihfig reiygigh i yreui giu '[i ih iu hiu giug r;uei gh dfig ree e gore g reiuire ietp;ire ggde 4iheuiuh hui i i g hi t;ih treig hreigfe re ire uireuirhgrui hgrueiygh o9;greiytgreig'[ire hgiu heuireh

• Spotify cover up!

Sweden isn't even a country! It's a cover story for Spotify. Spotify came to Earth and landed in some land no one cares about and so they made a country. They obviously can't just land on Earth and just be like, "Hey believe we're real" so they made up a country!