• What kind of opinion is this?

Sweden is a nation with several million people. It is a constitutional monarchy. It is definitely real. Look at your map. You have thus waisted my time with this ridiculous question. Please learn to consult a globe or map. Also stay in school and learn Geography. My argument has concluded.

• Of course it is.

Of course Sweden is real. People live there, they have their own government, and people travel there everyday. There is documented proof and evidence of Sweden existing. It is a popular place to visit especially during the holidays. There is no doubt in mind that Sweden is a real place.

• Yes, it is

There's really no way to try to say otherwise on this question, it is a country and one that has been recognized as such for a very long time. One cannot just deny it exists because for whatever reason they don't care for it, it's there and that's really the end of it.

• Sweden is real

Sweden is real. However, why are we arguing about this? Why is this relevant to our everyday life? If we don't really exist, how can we prove or disprove that Sweden, or any other country, is real? Maybe, we should SHUT UP AND GET A LIFE! Seriously, how sad are you to do research on whether or not Sweden exists?

• Yes it is

All of you are wrong it is real so a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a

• Yes, it is

I lived there for a whoile and the Illuminate are obviously covering up The fact that Norway is'nt real. Finland however is another case, they never existed since the great potato blight of 1893. And Denmark and Iceland are just Swoden's retard babies who just happen to have not been aborted

• Yes, it is

• I live in Sweden!

My life is hopefully not a dream. Every morning I wake up and look out for the window. And every morning I see the same; Sweden! On the radio they speak swedish. My friends at work speak swedish, nearly everyone speak swedish! And sometimes I eat swedish meatballs! Sweden is not an imaginary country! Palllew!

• No it isn't

I don't care what all you people say Sweden is not real.I don't care what all you people say Sweden is not real.I don't care what all you people say Sweden is not real.I don't care what all you people say Sweden is not real.I don't care what all you people say Sweden is not real.

• Sweden is for Kids

Sweden is not real. I went to IKEA once, and it was obviously fake. A made-up version of German, no exit, meatballs, it was too carefree and innocent to be real. Sweden is like a Disney movie or Satan Claus, it's not real, but you (alongside the media) act like it is to keep the children in a happy state of Communist disinformation so that they remain productive slave workers.

• The Jews did Sweden

Sweden was fabricated by Zionist Jews as a distraction from the society-destroying Communism that they spread to undermine powerful governments and remove what they deem as an obstruction between them and global Israel. Judaism owns the left-wing media and they are the only people who say that "Sweden" is good but it's really just a massive camp to turn Goyim into slaves located in Africa

• The Jews invented Sweden

Sweden is not real it was invented by the Jews, like the holocaust and Israel, and the only reason it even shows up on any maps is because of the liberal, Jewish, systemic brainwashing of us Goyim so that we can be better slaves of Zion. Sweden only exists in the minds of the "good Goyim."

• The Jews did Sweden

• There is a valid concern that Sweden does not exist.

From a statistical standpoint, Sweden has a population of approximately 9 million. In comparison, the world's population is approximately 7.4 billion. According to census data from the United States, several European countries, several Asian countries, and Australia, a margin of error in the population measured is approximately one to two percent. Thus, it is reasonable to conclude that a margin of error of about 74 million people exists from this original number. Should this margin of error be accounted for, and this 74 million is deducted from 7.4 billion, the number left is about 6.7 billion. Sweden, a "country" with a population of only nine million, thus would fall within this 74 million. Therefore, there is a valid concern that Sweden does not exist, as it has no actual population.

• It is a scam

The FitnessGram™ Pacer Test is a multistage aerobic capacity test that progressively gets more difficult as it continues. The 20 meter pacer test will begin in 30 seconds. Line up at the start. The running speed starts slowly, but gets faster each minute after you hear this signal. [beep] A single lap should be completed each time you hear this sound. [ding] Remember to run in a straight line, and run as long as possible. The second time you fail to complete a lap before the sound, your test is over. The test will begin on the word start. On your mark, get ready, start.

• Not rly yo

• Not rly yo

• Reasons, Science, I said so so yeh

A a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a ya kknow