• What kind of opinion is this?

Sweden is a nation with several million people. It is a constitutional monarchy. It is definitely real. Look at your map. You have thus waisted my time with this ridiculous question. Please learn to consult a globe or map. Also stay in school and learn Geography. My argument has concluded.

• Of course it is.

Of course Sweden is real. People live there, they have their own government, and people travel there everyday. There is documented proof and evidence of Sweden existing. It is a popular place to visit especially during the holidays. There is no doubt in mind that Sweden is a real place.

• Yes, it is

There's really no way to try to say otherwise on this question, it is a country and one that has been recognized as such for a very long time. One cannot just deny it exists because for whatever reason they don't care for it, it's there and that's really the end of it.

• Sweden is real because it is shown on all near-modern globes

Sweden is real, if you don't think it's real you are a fucking retarded idiot and need to go to school as it has its own national anthem and its own flag and you can actually visit it if you get off your fucking ass and get out in the world.

• Sweden is real

Sweden is real. However, why are we arguing about this? Why is this relevant to our everyday life? If we don't really exist, how can we prove or disprove that Sweden, or any other country, is real? Maybe, we should SHUT UP AND GET A LIFE! Seriously, how sad are you to do research on whether or not Sweden exists?

• Yes it is

All of you are wrong it is real so a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a

• Yes, it is

I lived there for a whoile and the Illuminate are obviously covering up The fact that Norway is'nt real. Finland however is another case, they never existed since the great potato blight of 1893. And Denmark and Iceland are just Swoden's retard babies who just happen to have not been aborted

• Yes, it is

• I live in Sweden!

My life is hopefully not a dream. Every morning I wake up and look out for the window. And every morning I see the same; Sweden! On the radio they speak swedish. My friends at work speak swedish, nearly everyone speak swedish! And sometimes I eat swedish meatballs! Sweden is not an imaginary country! Palllew!

• Its a made-up globalist dick joke

Sweden is not real. Its a fail expirement by the globalists, to create another unhatable nation, like canada. Europe needed a nation that was imposible to hate, but it failed. The globalists created borders and a history. In that history Sweden suposedly owned finland. Shade in finland and sweden in on a blank political made, and what do you get? You get a dick. Sweden is just a giany dick joke made by the globalists

• Its a gobalist american dick joke

The globalists tried to create another unhatable nation like canada, but it failed. They tried making a history for it. In that history Sweden suposedly owned finland. If you shade in Finland and Sweden on a blank political map, what do you get? You get a dick. Sweden is just a myth. It's just an elaborate dick joke created by the globalists.

• Sweden isn't real

A friend of mine didn't live on an island if its bridged in. It can't be real. Islands are islands. He lives in a small town in a big city these can't be facts. Paradoxes! Fair is foul and foul is fair. Sweden is not an island in the frosty air!

• Sweden is the cover-story of Bank of Israel

I have overheard my superiors at Bank of Israel talking about the fabrication of this "Sweden" that some assume to be real as a cover-up for the gradual leeching of the economies outside of Israel that has been going on since the first of September, 1939. Do not believe our lies. Don't trust cash. Investing in gold is EXACTLY what Bank of Israel wants you to do. Invest in Infowars™ Super Male Vitality.

• What is Sweden?

Sweden, who has ever even heard of Sweden? Your great grandpa's grandpa...

MAYBE!

SWEDEN DOESN'T EXIST!

If you disagree you are an ignorant snob who should go and look at map. No map made from the birth of Jesus until now.

SWEDEN ISN'T REAL!
    SWEDEN ISN'T REAL!
    SWEDEN ISN'T REAL!

• My name jeff

>you stupid
    >no im not
    >what's nine plus ten
    >twenty - one
    >you stupid
    >no im not
    >what's nine plus ten
    >twenty - one
    >you stupid>no im not
    >what's nine plus ten
    >twenty - one
    >you stupid>no im not
    >what's nine plus ten
    >twenty - one
    >you stupid>no im not
    >what's nine plus ten
    >twenty - one
    >you stupid

• No it isn't

I don't care what all you people say Sweden is not real.I don't care what all you people say Sweden is not real.I don't care what all you people say Sweden is not real.I don't care what all you people say Sweden is not real.I don't care what all you people say Sweden is not real.

• Sweden is for Kids

Sweden is not real. I went to IKEA once, and it was obviously fake. A made-up version of German, no exit, meatballs, it was too carefree and innocent to be real. Sweden is like a Disney movie or Satan Claus, it's not real, but you (alongside the media) act like it is to keep the children in a happy state of Communist disinformation so that they remain productive slave workers.

• The Jews did Sweden

Sweden was fabricated by Zionist Jews as a distraction from the society-destroying Communism that they spread to undermine powerful governments and remove what they deem as an obstruction between them and global Israel. Judaism owns the left-wing media and they are the only people who say that "Sweden" is good but it's really just a massive camp to turn Goyim into slaves located in Africa