• A p j

Squids 4 4 4 4 4 4 44 4 4 4 4 4 4 4 4 4 4 4 4 4 4 4 4 4 4 44 44 44 4 4 4 4 4 44 4 4 4 44 4 4 4 4 4 4 4 4 life squids 4 life

• TV is way better than books!

TV can make kids entertained and could also could see animals or places that they couldn't see otherwise.TV also has stuff like footy and cartoons that make kids and people entertained.TV also has documentary's but if it comes out in a book it would take ages just to read a action such as TV it does the same thing but faster

• Tv is better

Im batman broim batman broim batman broim batman broim batman broim batman broim batman broim batman broim batman broim batman broim batman broim batman broim batman broim batman broim batman broim batman broim batman broim batman broim batman broim batman broim batman broim batman broim batman broim batman broim batman broim batman broim batman broim batman bro

• What if you have problems reading

I have never liked reading i learned how to read really late and even after i did learn it was hard and this is happening to kids everywhere whether they have learning disabilities or just never got the chance to read much it is hard so like me they might go to TV so even though they don't want to or can't read they will still be getting a good learning from TV .

• Reading books is totally better than watching TV!

Reading books can improve your skill on writing, let your vocabulary database become better and better, let you learn English relaxingly, etc. However, when you are watching TV, what can you learn? Vocabulary?No. Native English? Not really. Sentence structure? Totally not! To sum up, reading books is better than watching TV.

• TV Is Better

Reasons? Well Ill Tell You I Learnt Lots Of Things Even How To Pronounce Some Words By using Subtitles And there's Educational Shows Well This Is Better For some People I Think Books Can Be Good But I Think TV Is Most likely The Best In This World Of Reading And Observing

• Tv can be educational

Come on hear me out. Most people think that tv is the least educational thing ever. They're wrong!

Did you know that you can learn to read faster if you watch tv with the subtitles on! Or did you ever think about all of the science, nature or quiz shows on TV that young people learn so much from.

• A Picture is worth a Thousand Words

While reading takes ages to read just a bit of action, television expresses the same thing, but thrice as fast. Unlike books, television provides you information in such a way that there is no need to visualize. However, that does not mean that they are not educational. You still need to use your inferring skills, even in movies.

• No no no

NO gfhdjudhifduu hfdinj fwij bg f f f f f sd f f f f f f f f f f djf jd fjdj fjdfff f f f f f f f f u u u u u u u u u u u u f f f f f f u u u u u

• Get Creative Kids!

Some that TV is better because it has pictures that pull a kid in. Really though, kids should use their imagination and visualize what they want. Instead of a TV showing you green trees, get creative and visualize purple or rainbow colored trees. When you are bored at home next time, go old school and pull out a book.

• A p j

• TV is expensive

The average cost for a 55 inch TV is $435, and the average satellite cost is about 35 dollars a month. This is too expensive for many people, which is why books are better. Books and cheap, full of information, and you can keep it forever. I hope you agree with this. Point of view.

• T.V. wrecks your brain!

For television you need to know what has all happened in the last episode and then you need to wait longer to watch that episode. For books, sure sometimes you need to wait to read the next book in a series but you can reread the first book and you don't need to wait until they rerun the story to know what's going to happen in the next book. You need to pay for power and sometimes for cable. For books you just need sunlight and you can save money. You are also using your brain and it can help you with your studies. When your older your going to need to read to study and read on tests. I think that you should just practice it now.

• Book are amazing

Books can make you fell better and take you to another place. They also make you think. There are so many genres. It is just amazing what books can do. They can fill in time without wasting power for tv. And they are better for your eyes. Just a few reasons why books are better than TV.

• TV is definitely not better than books.

Think about it. What was the last thing you learnt from watching TV?Now what was the last thing you learnt from reading a book? See what I mean . TV teaches you nothing while books improve your comprehension, vocabulary, speech. It basically expands your general English knowledge. I'm sure many of you are disagreeing with me right now and thinking that there are educational TV shows but what normal child will watch that instead of an episode of their favourite show. Also the majority of TV shows are not nature documentaries or math shows but all books have something to teach. :]

• Nothing beats literature

Although there are artful television shows, the majority of what's on television - including and especially programs intended to be informative or educational - encourages a lower standard of thinking and shorter attention span. Books, on the other hand, encourage a certain standard of patience and thinking that television does not allow.

• No they aren't

I do not think that TV is better than books. I think that TV has its benefits and can be educational and are entertaining. Books are entertaining and educational. They make a person think more and teach them more skills. I think that books are a lot better than TV.