• Yes, I guess.

Taylor swift makes a better role model than most celebrities, so why not. So far I have not heard of her doing anything ridiculous, or so extreme I would not want my child to watch and or listen to her. Not to mention, she tries very hard for her fans.

• She is bad

She is bad so this is the best person in the world because she she she she she she and I ate dinner together because I had a vip pass so yeah back off she was really really really really nice to me so she didn't do that with you so TAKE THAT!!!!!

• The most beautiful in the world

She's composer a person who writes music , inspiration a person that inspires , queen the female ruler , a person who reach or attain by effort , skill , or courage , unique , special , wonderful , brave , fearless , a kick ass singer , she's so badass

• She is real sweet .. <3

She visits hospitals ,sing for kids with cancer , give huge funds ,makes her fans happy through surprise gifts , admiring their art surprise house calls, and even surprise wedding gifts .She supports literacy. She has got the best natural looks ,she has got a beautiful voice and meaningful songs . : )

• Tay is Bae

Haters gonna hate but baby Taylor gonna shake shake shake......
    Well Taylor swift is a perfect role model for girls as she writes incredible songs.I ❤ her.
    She writes her own songs. She looks so cute and I don't know why some people don't understand that she is a great person

• She is a good role model

She uses good quotes and beliefs in concerts and teaches young kids to believe in yourself and succeed. Also not all songs are bad and inappropriate. For all ages, Taylor swift is a good role model for us to know, follow her steps, and learn.
    George Gruel . . .

• Taylor Swift is an amazing role model

Although Taylor can be a bit too datey with men, she shows passion in what she believes in and courage to over come the things that stop her from achieving her goals. So why not say Taylor Swift is a great model as she never fails to please her fans.

• She is good

She is a good role model because she inspriers people and dontnates to charity and uses all her money to give to people who dont have any. I think that she is a good person to others and treats others with respect. I chose her to do a debate on her because she is a good person

• Taylor is an Angel

Here are just some of the beautiful things about Taylor Swift:

- writeing a song about a boy who died of cancer and donateing all of the procede

-giving personal advice to fans online

this speech:
    I have been talking to you so much and by getting to know you, it’s never been more apparent to me how difficult it is to feel okay about yourself in 2015. Real talk. I mean every single day we go online, and trust me I love the Internet, okay? I love it, but every day we go online and we scroll through the highlight reel of other people’s awesome lives. But we don’t see the highlight reel of our awesome lives, all we see is the behind the scenes of our lives. We see every single moment, from when we wake up and we are like “oh God, not feeling my hair today, not a good day today for today the hair.” You see your doubts, you see your fears, you see your concerns. You are the only one that is inside your brain feeling all of your anxieties, or the voices that are telling you can’t be who you want to be or you’re not who you want to be, or that you want to be more like that other person over there. Let me tell you people are mean to each other, but no voices are as mean as our own voice is to ourselves. Is it true or is it false? It’s true.
    Okay so if there is one thing that you take away from this night in your memory, I want it to be this: every day when you look in the mirror and your mind is telling you all the things you’re not, if those things are you’re not cool enough, you’re not pretty enough, you’re not popular, you’re not successful enough, you’re not special, you’re not wanted, you’re not unique. Those are not the things you are not. Let me tell you the things you are not okay?
    You are not somebody else’s opinion of you.
    You are not going nowhere just because you are not where you want to be yet.
    You are not damaged goods just because you have made mistakes in your life.
    Those are the things you are not.
    Let me tell you the things that you are. Would you like to hear the things that you are? You are your own definition of beautiful and worthwhile, and no one else’s definition. You are wiser, stronger and smarter because you make mistakes in your life, not damaged. And lastly, London, England; you are someone who is probable standing here tonight going through your own battles, fighting your own ghosts, trying to cover your own scars, stressing about your own stresses, but rather than wollowing in that you got up, put on an awesome outfit, and now we are all standing here tonight together, having the best time of our lives at a concert.”

• Taylor Swift's NICE

Taylor swift is nice. She makes sure that she's always in a good mood whenever leaving her doorstep because she doesn't want her fans to see her in a bad mood. She loves her family even if she's very famous. Some of famous artists forget their family. Though she's been in a lot of romantic relationship it doesn't show she's a bad role model. She may not be a ideal person for others but she sets as a inspiration for others.

• She really isn't...

She's homophobic for one. She also paints herself to be the victim whenever she breaks up with a boyfriend or he breaks up with her, usually writing a song about him to paint him as a horrible man indeed.

She also likes to paint herself as this beautiful pure virgin and that women who have lots of sex are disgusting and don't deserve any attention. That's just wrong in my opinion.

She has also acted unprofessional and childish when mentioning any of her exes, even going so far to call one of them up just to brag to him that she was at the awards. That is immature and just not nice at all.

I wouldn't want her to be a role model to any impressionable young female due to the values she teaches through her songs and her overall disgusting attitude.

• Pretty a good role model doesn't make. -_-

She perpetuates a culture of self pity that is not deserved. She's definitely not INNOCENT by any means (over ten boyfriends in a single year? What is the common factor here?). She had homophobic lyrics after going on the "No H8" campaign, proving herself to be unreliable. She adopted Geisha imagery for a music video, which in case you didn't know is sexual slavery and/or prostitution. She's a complete airhead and in all honesty can't come up with a good rhyming scheme to save her life. The one thing she has going for her? She's pretty. And to me that will never make someone a good role model.

• Taylor Swift is not a good role model.

I use to think she was a sweet girl, but she has become very flighty. She has no problems going from man to man, and she is no longer known for her music. Now she is known for her dating habits, and lifestyle. How could that ever be a good role model for a young girl?

• Taylor Swift is not a good role model

She is very immature for one, every time she breaks up with a guy she gives off the idea that she is the victim. She writes songs about how terrible the boy she previously dated was to her and makes fun of him like she's still in elementary school. She also has had many boyfriends over the past few years and writes songs about each one of them. She never really gives off the idea that maybe she's the problem. Finally, all of her songs are about the same thing. That isn't a really good role model, creativity-wise.

• The worst role model EVER!

Taylor is absolutely the worst role model I can ever think of! For instance her age reads 23 years, but yet she has the mental capacity of a 12 year old hormonal male. She makes a living off of joining emotionless relationships with people, crushing their hearts and selling them out. She has literally been in over 13 relationships this year alone. In order to boast her own image, she proceeds to destroys others and we allow it. Taylor has put herself on enormous petal stool in which she does not deserve. With the corrupt decisions children are making this year, the last thing we need are teenage girls who think its ok to rip apart lives of others; and then place the blame on the innocent. Because that is exactly what Taylor is teaching. "Do the crime, but blame the innocent." In my opinion, even Miley Cyrus is a MUCH better role model than Taylor is.

• Lousy Role Model

She seems to get around quite a lot, and yet manages to seem like some helpless damsel in her lyrics. At some point every girl has to realize that they should hold the power to change their lives and relationships themselves, which is not going to happen if they believe that the problem in every couple is the other party. If insanity is doing the same thing over and over while expecting different results than I think it is safe to say that the girl is a loon.

While some of her songs are lovely and catchy, at heart they all seem to be saying the same thing. Relationships end because of the actions of the guy, and rarely do we even receive a hint as to what her flaws may be. Perhaps if she wrote a song that explained how SHE was the one screwing up, even just one time, I would give her a chance. Until that day? I think it's safe to say that I am done with Taylor Swift.

• Taylor Swift is totally a bad role model

Taylor swift looks sweet and kind but have you noticed how all her songs are about her breaking up with a guy and its all the guys fault. Not once has she mentioned that she may have done something to cause a relationship to end, its like she dates a guy they break up and she only dates them so she can experience a breakup for her next song. I find it really sad when little girls think she is so perfect and respectable because she is not. I have nothing against her songs some of them are really cool but I don't think we want kids looking up to her when all she does is go out with someone, breaks up with them and writes a song about it. Taylor Swift is better than most celebrities but she is still not a good role model.

• I don't think that she is a good role model

Taylor Swift makes Jane-Austen-loving, gun-toting feminists look harmless. So let me get this straight, Taylor Swift fans. It’s not okay for the Jonas Brother to break up with our dear Ms. Swift, but it’s okay for her to dump the werewolf from Twilight. Is that correct? Hmmmm…why? Because girls have feelings and boys don’t? Because when a boy realizes they do not want you in their life, instead of moving on with yours, you need to make the entire world hate him to make you feel better about yourself, is that correct?

• No song varity

Taylor swift is all on about love and breaking up and that teaches young kids and teens that life is all about love. And even though love is an important value in life it is not all there is. Life is about much more. And most of her songs including: red, never getting back together and stay stay stay are about love it's not much varity. She can sing ok and she could be a awesome singer but if she doesn't develop songs then people will start to get bored its happend before and it can happen again

• No, she is not.

Taylor Swift is still very young so it is hard for her to be considered a role model. Just like the rest of us, she is still growing, and she should be allowed to make mistakes without having to worry if others are going to follow in her example. She is a singer, not a role model.

Anonymous says2013-05-24T17:20:14.113
You have to love taylor swift or you will die
Anonymous says2013-08-31T03:53:22.517
Are you kidding me? Taylor Swift is one of THE BEST role models. How could anyone think different?