• It can be bad.

Distracting, and dirty. Disentrancing. Emissions are everywhere your beloved cellphone is smacking you, me.. With electromagnetic radiation. If you don't have one, your labeled with some Type of negative stereotype. Everything is done by the internet now, Making us dependent upon electricity and technology rather than ourselves and our own brains. Impersonal communications, keeping you in touch with people or things that Do Not Matter. It may make things "easier" but we're they that Hard. Don't complain when robots take all your jobs and Everyone is on checks from the government, living places you were "Assigned" to live.
    Satire, alarmists..
    How about Realists, Freethinkers. Not blinded by the lcd.
    That's is literally messing up our eyes.

• No it helps us advance

Technology is in no way bad. It is a sign that our culture is evolving and finding better and bigger things. The problem is the corruption of people with technology. Technology alone is not going to hurt anyone. It is people with technology that hurts people. If there were no technology people would find a different way to hurt people.

• No it is not.

Technology got us to where we are today and without it we would not have everything we do. It has improved our learning, our jobs, and a lot of other things in the world. It is only getting better and within a few years I think it'll highly improve. It is not bad.

• Technology is becoming a bad thing

Technology is eliminating human contact. You no longer need to talk to people or even really walk out of your house. You can do anything you want to do from your phones or computers. There is more to life than having your head stuck in a phone, people stopped realizing that.

• Because it can get hacked and it is a lot of mone

It is just to much and it can get lost it takes engry ams it is horbal i mean it is bad for your eyes and not verry good for your barin it is not verry usefull so there is really no point of having one and it is not nessary to have and it is not a have yo have it could be a want

• My son plays video games all day and I'm sick of it

I think computer games and ex-box games are the devils work. My kids constantly want to play this games but I think there damaging to there brains and they need to play out more but my husband says the kids Kant be harmed by "a little technology'. I know its bad because when I was a kid my mom said not to sit to close to the tv but being a kid, I did and now I have to wear glasses.Also my brother got cancer from standing too close to the microwave, I know that they say is not true but I still believe it. One day my aunt told me that and two five years later of me warning my brother not to stand too close he was diagnosed with cancer, what. Can I say, its ruining our children and makes them violent and gives them diseases . And my I may sound like I'm crazy but look it up its not made up do your research that what I say to my husband.

• It is bad for you it is really bad

Young adults and children use technology 5 hours a day A lots of the time wasted. Teenagers spend 9 hours on phone every day. Teenagers spend 20 hours per week on television. Children aged 2-11 watch T.V over 24 hours per week. We are too dependent on technology you waste lots of time

• It is bad for you it is really bad

• Technology is bad

Why are you saying it is not bad. It hurts the brain the eyes and it also makes you learn grammar wrong
    Technology could one day rule the world and technology could kill you
    You people are stupid
    Yes technology is cool but it also hurts you really really bad

• I learn from it

Technology helps me on homework and to relieve stress or when am sad or simply bored and with out tech life would be much harder honestly and got nothing else to say o am going to put random letters
    c c c c c cc ma5k m16 glock 18 mdr

• Tech is kewl

Its very nice & kewl a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a phone is a kewl thing

• Tech is great

Without technology people couldn't communicate across the world in a matter of seconds. Although technology has its faults, such as if the power went out we would be locked out of workplaces, stores and other things. But this has never happened so until then, tech will help us with our everyday lives keeping reminders, and bills helping to communicate at great speed and bring communities together

• Tech is great

The world needs tech mainly the great medical and the great long distance communication. With out it no one would no if some one robbed a bank or killed a guy because the police don't follow you around the place so that are just some reasons why tech is good.

• No It's Not

I do not believe technology is bad. Technology can be both good and bad, but it is not inherently either of those things. Technology has done a lot to help society and it becomes more helpful with each advancement. You can obtain a complete education on-line now, all thanks to technology. Not to mention access to news from around the world and many other important resources.

• It makes things easier.

No, technology is not bad, because technology in the medical field can do amazing things. How many lives are saved each day because of the technology that is available to a doctor? Technology helps us connect with each other. Technology entertains us. Technology helps us educate ourselves and learn about history.

• Completely the opposite

Over the years, Technology has continued to grow and advance, and will most likely continue to do so in the future. I do think technology is bad at all, in fact, I think the complete opposite. Technology tends to make life much easier for the average working man and citizens.

• Technology has many useful advantages.

Although the misuse and overuse of technology can lead to bad habits, technology itself has many useful advantages. Communication with people across far distances is much easier, for example. Simple tasks and transactions can also be completed with much more efficiency, and news can travel much more quickly than it did before the rise of technology. Technology has also been a major contributor to advancements in medicine and science.

• Technology is great.

Technology is such a great thing in this day and age. You have so much power at your fingertips, we could have never imagined 100 years ago the type of stuff what we have today. Technology helps advance our society and gives us the chance to do things quicker than what it would of normally taken if we did not have it in the first place.