• It can be bad.

Distracting, and dirty. Disentrancing. Emissions are everywhere your beloved cellphone is smacking you, me.. With electromagnetic radiation. If you don't have one, your labeled with some Type of negative stereotype. Everything is done by the internet now, Making us dependent upon electricity and technology rather than ourselves and our own brains. Impersonal communications, keeping you in touch with people or things that Do Not Matter. It may make things "easier" but we're they that Hard. Don't complain when robots take all your jobs and Everyone is on checks from the government, living places you were "Assigned" to live.
    Satire, alarmists..
    How about Realists, Freethinkers. Not blinded by the lcd.
    That's is literally messing up our eyes.

• No it helps us advance

Technology is in no way bad. It is a sign that our culture is evolving and finding better and bigger things. The problem is the corruption of people with technology. Technology alone is not going to hurt anyone. It is people with technology that hurts people. If there were no technology people would find a different way to hurt people.

• No it is not.

Technology got us to where we are today and without it we would not have everything we do. It has improved our learning, our jobs, and a lot of other things in the world. It is only getting better and within a few years I think it'll highly improve. It is not bad.

• Can cause you to crash

Technology is a thief in the night. It can take many lives ina matter of seconds. In your car, you get a text message, you look at the vibrating piece of temptation and pick it up, all I have to do is reply with an emoji or something? Right? You take your hands off of the steering wheel and in that sheer moment your world goes from blue screen to black, you left the world having a bad fight with your parents, obsessing over social media and not seeing your friends in weeks because you thought that it was easier to ‘ft’. And you didn’t have the time to set things right because of this piece of radiation that you loved oh so very much, your parents and friends will cry at your funeral, your parents feel guilty and so do your friends. That one gadget caused mental illness for others and it’s because of you, you made this impact because you chose to value a gadget over your friends and family.

• Uhh... Yeah it is.

I just want to say yes. Nothing more, nothing less. Random stuff f f ff f f is it really not kewl to be a kewl kewl phone that cost like $1000 for a piece of gold that people throw away as if it is nothing. Noice meme is noice.

• Yes it is!

My reason for that is I dont have have a phone and I am a hard worker and very determond. My cousion has a phone and is a very bad worker because he does not do his work so he has more time to use his divice, and also is very lazy!

• Its dirty and people put inappropriate stuff on social media

Guys can do bad stuff to girls by sending stuff to them. Kids who have snap chat or musically or face book or any thing you can text on can get kidnapped. Lots of teenage girls are missing because of social media kids espalier young children shouldn't have scale mediates bad.

• According to my opinion it is bad

As you know one cannot live without technology. Technology has been creating a family divide through limitation in communication, ignorance, no respect etc. According to me technology is good but there must be a limit. Using technology is a very time consuming task. Children who use technology a lot, may get a harmful effect on them. I blame technology for all this.

• Technology is ruining our lives.

Technology is causing us to not pay attention to our outside lives. We are bending over and making our neck sore as well as living shorter lives. Even if Tech is helping in some ways, tech is taking over and our lives are being ruined chip by chip (laptop chips). We are all going to realize one day when it's to late that tech has taken over our lives.

• Technology is becoming a bad thing

Technology is eliminating human contact. You no longer need to talk to people or even really walk out of your house. You can do anything you want to do from your phones or computers. There is more to life than having your head stuck in a phone, people stopped realizing that.

• Technology is bad

Why are you saying it is not bad. It hurts the brain the eyes and it also makes you learn grammar wrong
    Technology could one day rule the world and technology could kill you
    You people are stupid
    Yes technology is cool but it also hurts you really really bad

• I learn from it

Technology helps me on homework and to relieve stress or when am sad or simply bored and with out tech life would be much harder honestly and got nothing else to say o am going to put random letters
    c c c c c cc ma5k m16 glock 18 mdr

• Tech is kewl

Its very nice & kewl a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a phone is a kewl thing

• Tech is great

Without technology people couldn't communicate across the world in a matter of seconds. Although technology has its faults, such as if the power went out we would be locked out of workplaces, stores and other things. But this has never happened so until then, tech will help us with our everyday lives keeping reminders, and bills helping to communicate at great speed and bring communities together

• Tech is great

The world needs tech mainly the great medical and the great long distance communication. With out it no one would no if some one robbed a bank or killed a guy because the police don't follow you around the place so that are just some reasons why tech is good.

• No It's Not

I do not believe technology is bad. Technology can be both good and bad, but it is not inherently either of those things. Technology has done a lot to help society and it becomes more helpful with each advancement. You can obtain a complete education on-line now, all thanks to technology. Not to mention access to news from around the world and many other important resources.

• It makes things easier.

No, technology is not bad, because technology in the medical field can do amazing things. How many lives are saved each day because of the technology that is available to a doctor? Technology helps us connect with each other. Technology entertains us. Technology helps us educate ourselves and learn about history.

• Completely the opposite

Over the years, Technology has continued to grow and advance, and will most likely continue to do so in the future. I do think technology is bad at all, in fact, I think the complete opposite. Technology tends to make life much easier for the average working man and citizens.

• Technology has many useful advantages.

Although the misuse and overuse of technology can lead to bad habits, technology itself has many useful advantages. Communication with people across far distances is much easier, for example. Simple tasks and transactions can also be completed with much more efficiency, and news can travel much more quickly than it did before the rise of technology. Technology has also been a major contributor to advancements in medicine and science.

• Technology is great.

Technology is such a great thing in this day and age. You have so much power at your fingertips, we could have never imagined 100 years ago the type of stuff what we have today. Technology helps advance our society and gives us the chance to do things quicker than what it would of normally taken if we did not have it in the first place.