• Yes, technology complicates all of our lives

Technology complicates my life. At first before I had a mobile or anything to communicate with my friends, I played outside with friends. Today I am almost 16 years old and my life is complicated because I do not know how to bond with people anymore. I learned more about my 'best friend' over the phone than a personal conversation. We are to shy to speak to each other at school face to face. This is a big problem in my life because I am going to a new school next year... I think technology truly do complicate our lives.

• No, technology is not complicating our lives.

Technology is most likely making our lives less complicated as it helps us each and every day. Our vehicle helps us get to work faster. Computers give us the ability to find directions faster, stay in touch with family more frequently. There are many aspects of Technology that make our lives less complicated.

• It's not techology, it's people

No, technology does not complicate our lives, it in fact makes them easier, enabling us to do daily tasks more quickly and efficiently. Many tasks have become simpler, like washing clothes or cleaning, thanks to different devices. But I guess people like to create unnecessary complications for themselves. They won't turn off their cell phone, for example, and then complain that they get no peace because of all the calls. Well, don't answer them!