• Of course technology is decreasing our life span.

Technology,especially in this age of time is necessary to all of us.But only the exploitation of this technology leads to many environmental damages.Just as technology helps improve our lifestyle it also can destroy us with pollution and other harmful substances that affect us as well as other organisms in our environment.

• Yes, it makes our lives too sedentary.

There are so many good things about technology that it is hard to trash it, but you have only to look at the obesity rate in advanced societies to realize that our better lifestyle is not better for our health. In my mother's time she had no obese friends. I cannot remember a single obese woman or friend from my childhood. I think it was because we just had to work harder to do everything. Our bodies are not meant to be sedentary, and today we have to go to the gym to get the exercise my mother got every day just cooking and hanging clothes out to dry. It's a simplistic observation, but I don't credit technology for being able to clear clogged arteries when it caused them to begin with.

• No, it's not.

I think that technology can both help and hinder us. We can use technology to improve our lives. Phones can be used to track our running progress and times and to motivate us to work out. Medical technology can lengthen our lives. Technology might make us lazier if we let it, but we have the choice not to.

• No, its helping increase

I think technology is helping us better understand how to best live healthy and gives us a chance to use the resources around us, but what it is doing is keeping us disconnected from the people around us, we tend to keep our heads focused on whats going on with our technology and not our lives.

• No, it's increasing it

Technology has made a dramatic difference in medicine and safety features that work together to improve the general life expectancy of the population. Medical technologies help bring people back from the brink of death, aid in surgeries, and help find things that are wrong deep inside of people so they can be fixed.

• Technology isn't decreasing our life expectancy.

Technology is, in fact, increasing our life expectancy a little bit. New inventions have enabled people the ability to relieve some of the killer stressors in our lives. Cell phone users call now download fitness and nutrition applications online that will remind them, even hound them, to exercise and eat right. Some count calories and plan health diets. Some assist with the ease of grocery shopping and with health recipes. The age of the handheld is here, and the technology is booming. It is increasing our life expectancy, if anything.