• Technology is good

Because it creates the happiest life for man. It has mostly influenced by the computer technology which bring us very beneficial and more useful. The mobile technology has introduced many sharp methods which help us to talk about our friends old relatives and other wishers . We can transport any materials for kilometers with in few hours

• Yes it is good

Technology is good fun but if you spend too much time on it it is bad.
    • It saves lives- like when you are in the hospital what they use to help you and prints out scrips they use technology if we did not have technology we would have many more problems.
    • Learning – If you have an IPad, computer, phone or any other technology, if you go to the app store and search up learning games there is so many learning games here is some examples maths, spelling ,history, science and that is only the beginning.
    • Entertainment – if you are bored at home you can go on your technology and watch TV ,a movie, YouTube or play on a fun game and
    you can find what the weather.
    • Contact- if you are overseas or somewhere, you can message, skype, FaceTime. So that is great for when you need to talk to someone.

• Technology can be used for many good things.

Let’s say you want to keep in touch with an old friend, you can video call or skype them, which is a viable alternative to actually physically being there, or let’s say there is an emergency and you need to contact someone for help, technology allows you to do so. In the olden days when there was no technology, people had no way of communicating with each other during an emergency.

• Technology is good

It helps a lot of people to find things, people , do homework and many more.... I just find technology so helpful and technology helps find many many cures for diseases like measles and many more. In addition many people use technology so it is a good way to sicialise and meet many new people.

• "Necessity is the mother of invention"

As we know that technology plays a vital role in our life. It is true that technology is above all other things in the world.As the older generation found it real difficult to manage the documents in an organised way, the invented technology to make their work easier. Technology was , is, and will always win in it speed and clarity. What if you want to send a mail to your father from new Zealand to London &he is just going to come back in a day, if you send the mail to him through a letter it will take more than a week to reach him.But you send it trough mail then it will take not even few seconds to reach him.Also when we have classes going on and the teacher asks us to write the class notes then it take time to write it &also when you are writing it fast believe me it becomes so messy i cant itself understand my own handwriting. But when it comes to typing in the computer then my work becomes much much faster neater and easier.And now some of you might say that it needs to be charged often then let me remind you that you are grossly mistake by it. Because now there have been a thousand types of energy sources found by the scientists namely- hydroelectricity, solar energy(and in places near the equators we find a large amount of solar energy and the government does use it too.) , wind energy and etc. Cathode Ray Tube (CRT) monitors, do give off a small amount of radiation. The streams of electrons hitting the phosphor in the screen produce X-rays, but these are way below harmful levels. Coils in the monitor also emit some electromagnetic radiation.This is extremely low in intensity and causes no harm whatsoever. Moreover this television was invented by Karl Ferdinand Braun who was a German scientist who won the Nobel prize for physics in 1909.Ans also technology will always win in saving trees.This earth needs a lot of trees to grow on it. And we are depending on paper by this. Technology doesn't have any component in it hat is made up of any part of the trees. So ultimately technology saves a lot of trees. Moreover we need to level up ourselves the generation levels up. Also technology has given a long life to the data that you store bu as in paper it will either get decomposed or it will diminish away the written thing on it. It is necessary to become updated rather than staying back and depending on things which will be ruined easily. So i strongly believe that technology is better than wasting paper at all times at all circumstances.

• Have a long time debate and too many Pros

Technology makes things easier for example I'm writing an essay for school on this exact debate and I can get resources from a click of the button yes there are some bad things with technology but there are bad things with everything besides there are so many good things with technology that it counteracts the bad.

• Technology is important

Why are you even here if you say technology is bad for you you are on the computer and reading this why not you read a book instead of being on the computer and you say it is bad if you want it to be bad and argue the good the throw away or sell your phone,TV,oven,any electrical stuff and live in that.You will regret what you have said.

• Technology is good.

Because we can do our Works easily by technology. For example if I need to say something to my friend I do not write letter. I send e-mail or phone and I can say something to my friend in a few minutes. But if I write a letter I have to wait one week. So but we have to use technology good. Because if we use wrong technology it can use us.

• Technology is good.

Technology is good. Without the use of technology we would not be where we are today. Imagine your life without the Internet and everything that we can do on the Internet. I think all the advances in technology are good. I hope that they continue to produce more in the technology field.

• I believe that technology mars human interaction.

Nowadays, people are too busy chatting with people online to even look up from their device and talk to the people in front of them. People spend more time staring at their phones than they do at each other. In 2012, scientists at the Chinese Academy of Sciences found that the brain chemicals of people who frequently used the Internet and were perhaps addicted to it had abnormal connections between the nerve fibers in their brain. These changes are similar to other sorts of addicts, including alcoholics. That can impact communications, relationships and our day-to-day interactions with others. Sometimes you just need a hug, a handshake or a pat on the back. The thumbs up symbol or smiley face is cute, but it doesn’t help you as much as a friend or relative who is actually there for you does. We should balance our offline and online communications.
    To conclude, I definitely believe that face-to-face interaction must continue to be our main source of communication.

• It Can Be good, but not always.

I think that technology is ultimately bad. It is a lot of fun to have and use, but it has changed the way that society is. Technology isn’t just computers and phones because I don’t think that those are bad. Technology is also guns and nuclear weapons. Those are very bad. Every year, many people are killed by guns. Also, now with all the threats going around, nuclear warfare may break out. That would be awful and it would ruin this earth, and that is ultimately why I think that technology is not a good thing for humans to have.

• Is not good

1.Making us lazier day by day.
    2.People are not able to spend time with there families.
    3.Many people are getting distracted for example take me I used to be a lot better in my studies before I knew what is internet I used to love studying but now I am totally getting distracted.

• Could not be good

The only reason I put this here is because there is not a neutral option. Technology has much potential, it depends on how we waste our time on it, further making the world greener, stop focusing on entertainment .Technology is getting more and more comples, it matters to me depending on how we use it.

TheInterlang says2013-10-03T01:54:52.250
Technology is a broad term.