• It is is

The best thing you've ever done for me and you my I pod and a half few years ago and it is will not be able to do with my life fl is a very long and I have love you so I need some to be in my your a fan great to

• It is is

• Technology is invading our privacy.

Yes, technology is invading our privacy because you can look up anyone's address on whitepages.com. Even if someone is trying to kill you, as they are to me, you can just find anyone's address on whitepages.com no matter who they are. This is invading our privacy. We need some security for ourselves.

• Less and Less Privacy

I am of the thought you can't live with it or without it when it comes to technology. It seems that being online on the Internet you open yourself up to not only the bad guys like hackers, but also recently we have learned that we are all being watched online, Facebook, Twitter, email accounts etc

Along with the Internet we have the smart phones that have GPS tracking which on some occasions could be a good thing, but on the other hand we can be located at anytime. And we have learned that our phone calls have been listened to. Now none of this truly bothers someone who is doing nothing wrong, except it is a blatant invasion of our privacy.

• Ease of Access

The Internet was originally coined by the U.S. Military, and while they released it to the general public, they still have full control over it. Paired with this and the fact that millions of people give their personal info daily by signing up to web sites, you get the question, "Can the government find this information?" The answer is yes, due to their newest hacking technology. In fact, they're probably reading this right no-

• Technology in a sense does invade our privacy, however

If technology is invading ones privacy it is simply because one is putting their business out there. People need to think and be aware of their actions when they tweet, or post information on social networking sites. It so easy for someone's business to appear online. Tell a friend something, and you later might find out that they gossiped, resulting in false information through blogging etc. In a sense technology does invade our privacy, but it's not just technology it's ultimately individual people.