• Technology takes away children's Memories of their youth.

Playing outdoors climbing tress, building forts,riding bikes,fishing and hunting making memories of their childhood. Give them a phone Face book,Twitter,Snapchat,Texting and Instagram. We're is any memories of their childhood at this is why we see so much depression in young kids now days. They have no memories of any fun times.

• 1 1 2

Technology making children lazy I agree that technology is making children lazy because most kids these days dont want to play outside or hangout with many people they would rather sit in their home and play video games or steal their parents phones to play phone games , i think that technology is taking over

• 1 1 2

• Yes i agree

Yes i agree that children of today are becoming lazy because of technology . They are all the time at mobile phones, tablets,PCs,etc.They do not go down to play .Even at my home all are like this only....Yes i agree that i am also like this but still i am against of this.I am not telling that technology is always bad but children are misusing of technology.

• Lazy unmotivated children

Today's youth would rather receive a spanking than have their cell phones taken away. I have seven children that come home from school, go in their rooms and text until dinner time. Their locking these phones so no one sees what really is going on, and sending pictures of themselves to who knows. They don't have to study anymore, and don't care to learn any real life skills and that is why I believe that you have more and more children living at home with their parents until their mid to late twenties because that's where the internet is, and laundry service and meals because they have lost the ability to dream about what they could be.

• Children are depending on technology for everything

As a kid who loves coming home to there phone, I agree that it is making children lazy. It is a distraction from going outside or doing physical activities. Instead of calling up your friends to hang or to talk, they go on instagram, snapchat, twitter, etc. to talk to there friends.

• Lazy children and technology..

Children are lazy because all the have to do in this society is pick up the phone or tablet and look up any word they need and they cant spell or anything. Some children because they are so wrapped in technology they don't even play outside like children did back then.

• Technology making children lazy

I agree that technology is making children lazy because most kids these days dont want to play outside or hangout with many people they would rather sit in their home and play video games or steal their parents phones to play phone games , i think that technology is taking over

• Yes Children today are lazy cause of technology

As a mom of three boys, I can say that with each technological advance, it seems the next generation gets more slack and lazy. I have two boys that will not help around the house at all. They would rather play video games or play on a computer or tablet. They will stand around and watch me clean. And they are not alone. I know of several nieces and nephews who have the same lack a daisy attitude.

• Technology is making kids lazy

Yes, in this new technological age, kids are getting very slack and lazy. And there are also detrimental health effects because of this, such as obesity and diabetes and even circulatory problems at a young age. Technology is fun and takes almost no effort, so kids really eat it up.

• Die Winston no one like you and doomfist also

Die die die, reaper is my main on overwatch. I'm beast mode with him. Once I got 14 kills with him on payload I don't know how I did it. I felt like a god when I was reaking faces and destroying people by blowing their souls and faces. When im done with them their mom doesn't even recognize them

• Some may have trouble and need help

Some kids are scared and shy and they might do bad because they are to scared to get help which is bad and Teachers should be aware of this problem so they can help the student get better grades and to do better academically and if you are scared the teacher is there to help its their job!

• Some may have trouble and need help

• Technology helps us

Technology is very important as without it we are nothing . If you want to live a happy life you need technology. There is a difference between a easier life and a lazier life.
    It is not technology thet makes us lazy, it is we who choose to be lazy
    So why are you blaming it all on technology

• We need tech

Think of all the things we cant do without tech no cars no TV no running water no electricity no lights no pretty much everything we take for granted these days I'm only 13 years old and we just started doing debating in English and it happens that this is my subject and any way how would you even be on this site without tech

• Its been the same ever since.

There has never been a greater oppurtunity for young people. Living in the Information age has its benifits . Children spending all day on their phone is no different than going to the couch and watching TV in the 1970s. They are lazy not because of the teconology , but because they choose to do nothing. Peoples productivity hasnt really changed in the last 100 years , if anything it has increased. Our parents will always complain about our laziness , but their parents have done the same , their just passing on the "advice".

• J 4xe 4xe

4xe 4xe 4xe 4xe 4xe 4xe 4xe 4xe 4xe 4xe 4xe 4xe 4xe 4xe 4xe 4xe 4xe 4xe 4xe 4xe 4xe 4xe 4xe 4xe 4xe 4xe 4xe 4xe 4xe 4xe 4xe 4xe 4xe 4xe 4xe 4xe 4xe 4xe 4xe 4xe 4xe 4xe 4xe 4xe 4xe 4xe 4xe 4xe 4xe 4xe

• J 4xe 4xe

• Children Will Always be Smart

Our older generations were obviously smart because they were the ones who made the technology. Our newer generations can be just as smart if they watch or play the right things. Like assassins creed you may think its just about killing but it shows people in history and what they did you just have to listen. We will be on YouTube and watch what they recommended and most videos will always have important facts like challenges because of the science or math behind it.

• Childrens learn frm the tech

Many kids can learn some thing from wikipedia and they can do there from there also .By seeing youtube they can make some thing that the children from the past can not do. But some child are fit . They can connect with friends from another country. They can enjoy in home . And they can learn some from the internet .