• Technology does everything these days

You have a remote for everything from your TV to your front gate. Also out of my own experience, when I have my phone around when I learn I'am to lazzy to study because I really like YOUTUBE more than learning.
    Finally, even in this argument I used auto correct to help with my spelling because I am Afrikaans, if not for autocorrect this would have taken ages.

• Technology is making people lazy

Technology made s lazy because it made people spend less time outside and more time inside staring at their phone or playing games online. It has made us human beings like zombies we are brainless fuckers who dont know what is happening in the real world so yeah lol period

• Technology is making people lazy

• Technology is making us lazy

You can order food from restaurants and have it delivered to you without leaving your bed same as online shopping, can hangout with friends on social media and video games without hanging out with them in person, don't have to go to the book store and get your favourite books you can read them from online on your bed, with GPS on your phone and car you can see where you are going to without opening up a road map

• Yes and no

Technology is not making us lazy because we are the ones who choose to be lazy. We choose to sit around and play on our phones. We also depend on technology. Its like our whole life is on our phones. Now days teens and children cant do anything for there selves. They depend on the internet. They cant even do a simple math problem. Children are to dependent on technology.

• Yes and no

• Yes and no

• Yes and no

• Yes and no

• Yes and no

• I think it is a no

Everything has a remote so we don't have to get up to change the Chanel and other stuff and so technology is making us lazy because we dont have to get up for anything and we americans get to fat because of this so that is why technology is making us lazy

• My Statement and side of the Argument

Letter to the Editor

Dear Mr Papa, I am here to inform you about the use of technology. I deeply agree that technology is making us lazy. And if you don’t agree that’s why I am here.

It is a fact that if we have two routes (one short route and one long route) to go to same place that too only if we have to walk all the way, we will definitely choose the short route even though we know that walking is good for our health. It just like that human being always tend to prefer the short and convenient way even if it is harming us. We just don’t care. So, it is only we who are making our and our environment's situation even worse day by day. We should certainly draw a line when choosing technology in our life for all aspects.

• My Statement and side of the Argument

Letter to the Editor

• My Statement and side of the Argument

Letter to the Editor

• My Statement and side of the Argument

Letter to the Editor

• My Statement and side of the Argument

Letter to the Editor

• My Statement and side of the Argument

Letter to the Editor

• No never not!!!

Humans are now beyond genius. We live the time of technology as a medium of almost every single thing that we do. Technology is making modification , giving knowledge of tools , machines ,techniques, crafts, systems and methods of organisation , in order to solve a problem , improve a pre-existing solution to a problem, achieve a goal , handle an applied input/output relation or perform a specific function. In other words technology helps us to make things easier and faster so, it saves our time. Everything has a remote so we don't have to get up to change the Chanel Machines save our time, and time is wealth Technology doesn't make us lazy it's us who choose to be lazy . Technology is improved so that it saves more time and gives us more information

• Guys, remember 3 idiots!!

Machines save our time, and time is wealth! Come on man, its obvious technology is the one thing where we don't have to work and still it is a profit for us. There is a difference between an easier life and lazier life. Aamir khan did that part so well, its so sad that you all just go against him when you hear tech and debate! And by the way, you all couldn't have posted your thoughts without tech!

• Not at all

Technology doesn't make us lazy it's us who choose to be lazy . Technology is improved so that it saves more time and gives us more information . Well in todays world even a small child cannot live with out technology so , why question it ? Just need to know our needs and be satisfied