• Yes and no

Technology is not making us lazy because we are the ones who choose to be lazy. We choose to sit around and play on our phones. We also depend on technology. Its like our whole life is on our phones. Now days teens and children cant do anything for there selves. They depend on the internet. They cant even do a simple math problem. Children are to dependent on technology.

• Yes and no

• Yes and no

• Yes and no

• Yes and no

• Yes and no

• Technology makes us lazy and dependent

With technology, instead of now going out to buy groceries, you can now just have them delivered to your house with a few clicks of a button. You don;'t have to leave the sofa for entertainment and to buy clothes, you don't have to leave the room. With technology, you don't have to leave the house to chat with friends and family, as you can just Skype them. You can keep up with their lifestyle on social media and text them every now and again to show them that you haven't forgotten them. Technology has made us, as humans, extremely dependent on technology, we can't even be bothered to look at a paper map for directions - GPS does that for us.

• I do think technology is making us lazy

I do think is is making us lazy becasue instead of going to your car and going to the store to get grocerys you can get an app on your phone and just order your stuff there and have it delivered straight to your door and instead of driving you can get a self driving car

• I think it is a no

Everything has a remote so we don't have to get up to change the Chanel and other stuff and so technology is making us lazy because we dont have to get up for anything and we americans get to fat because of this so that is why technology is making us lazy

• My Statement and side of the Argument

Letter to the Editor

Dear Mr Papa, I am here to inform you about the use of technology. I deeply agree that technology is making us lazy. And if you don’t agree that’s why I am here.

It is a fact that if we have two routes (one short route and one long route) to go to same place that too only if we have to walk all the way, we will definitely choose the short route even though we know that walking is good for our health. It just like that human being always tend to prefer the short and convenient way even if it is harming us. We just don’t care. So, it is only we who are making our and our environment's situation even worse day by day. We should certainly draw a line when choosing technology in our life for all aspects.

• My Statement and side of the Argument

Letter to the Editor

• My Statement and side of the Argument

Letter to the Editor

• My Statement and side of the Argument

Letter to the Editor

• My Statement and side of the Argument

Letter to the Editor

• My Statement and side of the Argument

Letter to the Editor

• No never not!!!

Humans are now beyond genius. We live the time of technology as a medium of almost every single thing that we do. Technology is making modification , giving knowledge of tools , machines ,techniques, crafts, systems and methods of organisation , in order to solve a problem , improve a pre-existing solution to a problem, achieve a goal , handle an applied input/output relation or perform a specific function. In other words technology helps us to make things easier and faster so, it saves our time. Everything has a remote so we don't have to get up to change the Chanel Machines save our time, and time is wealth Technology doesn't make us lazy it's us who choose to be lazy . Technology is improved so that it saves more time and gives us more information

• Guys, remember 3 idiots!!

Machines save our time, and time is wealth! Come on man, its obvious technology is the one thing where we don't have to work and still it is a profit for us. There is a difference between an easier life and lazier life. Aamir khan did that part so well, its so sad that you all just go against him when you hear tech and debate! And by the way, you all couldn't have posted your thoughts without tech!

• Not at all

Technology doesn't make us lazy it's us who choose to be lazy . Technology is improved so that it saves more time and gives us more information . Well in todays world even a small child cannot live with out technology so , why question it ? Just need to know our needs and be satisfied