Is technology ruining human relationships?

Asked by: rija
  • Yes i believe so.

C
    d

d
    d
    d
    d
    d
    d

ddddddd
    ddd d d d d d d d d f d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d f ff f f f f ffff ff f f f f f ff f

• Technology is ruining human relationships

Technology is ruining human relationships because it can get addicting. Now people meet friends online, but those people can be lying about their personality and background. What if you want to go meet someone online, and they claimed they are 10, but what if they are 30 or forty. Kids involved in online relationships will think that they met their best friend but instead they could just meet the person that wants to kidnap him/her. I watched documentarys about teens 13-19 meeting people online and meeting them. The victim went to the house to meet the person but the (friend) called the parents too see if she/he would come. When they came to meet their online friend, he grabbed him/her like a kidnapper would. He set them in front of the parents and had him/her talk to their own parents. What I'm trying to say is that technology is fun and all, but you need to be careful about who you meet and talk to. I'm still saying its ruining human relationships because face to face conversations are ruined and you can loose a loved one to a crazy person.

• In a way it is destroying us.

Technology alone is not ruining anything. The way we misuse technology is what is ruining human relationships. The purpose of technology is make things easier. We have changed technology to where it is harming us. We rely on technology so much that we are losing our human abilities such as: having a civil conversation, publicly speaking, and being comfortable around people etc. We are ruining the reason for technology because nothing is ever good enough.

• Dwadwad34356877ujfv w wd wa

Bhgfvdbgsfvdadawdwwdawdwdwdwadawdwdaddwdawdwdwwda wdwad dw da d ad wad wd wd wd ad w w wd wd wd wd wa dawd adadwd aw waw d w awd awd aw aw w d wd wd wd wd w wa wd d aw dd w d wd wd awd a w dw wd w wa

• Go suck a dick

Fuck you bitch fv v fg f f n fnv fnhv ujfg v fgh g hg hbjfg h fg bjfg bgf b fgb j jj jj j jiiiiiiiiij j j jij j j j j j j j jk j j nn n n n nnn n nn nn n j j o oasslicker

• Rfrfr gtygtgt vgvty

Tctrcrtcrtctcc vg g h bb b b b b b b b b b h ghkg giyb g h uibiu bu g g hg hg ghbgh bh dhj vb fgj jfg bhnb bhjb hjkgb bg j jgb jgnjbngjbmbjkgb bjgk gbjk mjgb bgh gbh ghbn bgc cbn nb bn bn nb nh

• Rfrfr gtygtgt vgvty

• Rfrfr gtygtgt vgvty

• Rfrfr gtygtgt vgvty

• Rfrfr gtygtgt vgvty

• No no no

It isn't it isn't it isn't it isn't it isn't it isn't it isn't it isn't it isn't it isn't it isn't it isn't it isn't it isn't it isn't it isn't it isn't it isn't it isn't it isn't it isn't it isn't it isn't it isn't it isn't it isn't it isn't it isn't it isn't it isn't it isn't it isn't

• No no no

• No no no

• No no no

It has made my friends and I so close since I have moved. My girl and I use it a lot too. If I'm away we use it talk. No matter what we will have it here. Technology will alway be here. There is nothing you guys can really do about it.

• Undoubtedly this isn't true.

The technology improve the human relationships, once that is easier to talk to the others. Never in the history was so common to share feelings with each other. With the technology, it's possible to start a conversation with people from many coutries and know more from other people life. If this is to ruining human relationships I don't know what helps.

• It actually Helps

Ok so what the first poster said technology can actually help. If people didn't have technology they would not be able to talk to people all over the world and we would not meet half of the people in the world. Ai do believe that technology can help people. It helps me especially dealing with Social Anxiety so no technology does nothing to our relationships.

• It's helping them

If I didn't have Skype, Xbox Live, email, or my phone, I wouldn't have any of the friends at school that I do now. Technology allows you to find and meet new people. Almost all of my real, face-to-face friends I met online (with a few exceptions). Those people I met led to new people that I got to know and more friends from them. If I didn't have technology, I wouldn't have become friends with any of those people if it weren't for technology. Technology still never beats face-to-face contact, but I still don't think it's ruining anything.